Dr Mohammad Arif

11th February 2016
Written by a patient at Beech House Medical Centre

Always made me wait. Usually by around 25-35 minutes, when I was the first patient of the day and unwell I thought this was unprofessional and not what I would expect. I had work to get back to and if I was forced to wait any longer I would potentially be putting my job in jeopardy. I would have had to leave and then my health would suffer. This shouldn't happen. Every time I see this doctor my whole life shouldn't have to be delayed by ridiculous amounts of time just to get the care I need. Seriously unimpressed.

17th September 2015
Written by a patient at Beech House Medical Centre

He is always friendly, approachable and full of common sense. All the family only ever book with him.

28th July 2014
Written by a patient at Beech House Medical Centre

Immediately you enter Dr Arif's office he puts you at ease with his outgoing personality. He treats you with respect and is not arrogant in anyway, he takes his time, is very thorough, and gives his diagnosis in a crystal clear fashion, easy to understand. A very nice man, I would certainly recommend him as an excellent G.P, one of the best I have come across in 60 years of visiting surgeries around the country. You might wait a little bit over your specified appointment time, but he's worth waiting to see.

Short link to review Dr Mohammad Arif: http://iwgc.net/egsfh