Dr Miriam Wyatt

30th June 2016
Written by a patient at Fort House Surgery

It isn't easy to single out a particular doctor at my surgery at Forte House in Walton, as all the Doctors that have looked after me over the last 10 years have all gone beyond the expected to support me. But Dr Wyatt has looked after me during what has been for me a difficult and complex year. Although I pride myself as being a 'self manager', Dr Wyatt has given me the confidence to lean on her for advise and guidance, and sometimes a little strength to keep on top of my journey. She has proved to be a 'professional' listener, who never seems too rushed to complete the matter on hand at each review, whilst giving me the space to make my own decisions. I would not hesitate to recommend this knowledgable, kind and effective doctor.

16th February 2015
Written by a patient at Fort House Surgery

Dr Wyatt is a really kind doctor who supported me through a particularly difficult time. She never makes you feel rushed and gives what you say careful attention to get you the support that you need. Brilliant doctor.

Short link to review Dr Miriam Wyatt: http://iwgc.net/eehbh