Dr Michael Waldron

20th May 2015
Written by a patient at Coachmans Medical Practice

If you have a problem with your health and you want your problem sorted, please then Dr Waldron is the doctor to see. I went to see him with this allergy that I had due to various reasons. I started to get these pink patches on my face which were extremely itchy, I went to see him and he gave me fexofenadine and mantulukast to take. I was very scared to take them at first as I had no trust in the doctors left( that I had seen previously due to this reason). I started to take fexofenadine and my problem started to get a little better until one day I had an allergic reaction to gloss paint which was very bad. My face was swollen and was burning with itchy pink raised skin on my face and neck.I went to the out of hours doctor who gave me antibiotics to take as she thought it was a skin infection. I took those for 6 days with no difference to my problem apart from the swelling gone down. I then made an appointment with dr Waldron who saw me and said it is an allergic reaction and increased the dose of fexofenadine to three a day and prescribed prednisone 6 a day for a week. He ensured me that everything will be fine hopefully just trust me and start taking these tablets as i told you and you be fine. Second day of after seeing him my itchiness finished, burning gone and skin started peeling off. He is amazing, caring, a good listener and he sympathises with you at your hard time. I cannot express my feelings in words for this doctor, he is just too good to be true. He know has put me on two fexofenadine a day for 6 months and mantulukast 10mg once a day for 2 months to sort this problem out. I hope this will protect me from any further problems.if anyone is going through a similar problem then please trust me and go see dr Waldron. I can not thank him enough. I give him 10 stars not five. I have recommended him to all my family and friends. As after a long time I found some one who wants to help.

3rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Coachmans Medical Practice

Dr Waldron is a very good Doctor to have as your GP. He is empathetic, considerate, supportive and actually listens to what a Patient has to say. I would have absolutely no reservations in recommending him.

6th December 2014
Written by a patient at Coachmans Medical Practice

Superb doctor. He listens, empathises with your problem, is extremely thorough and takes time to reach a diagnosis. He is one of the very few doctors whose diagnosis I trust implicitly.