Coachmans Medical Practice

Lansbury Road, Broadfield, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 9JA

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

4th April 2017

During the last year I have been ill with mental health problems, respiratory and heart problems. Everyone at the surgery has been marvellous. In particular Dr Amanda Molloy who has been looking after me. Nothing has been too much trouble for her. She has always been available to speak to me, monitoring the affects my tablets are having and helping me to understand the treatment I am receiving at the hospital. Debbie Waite has also given excellent service doing all my blood tests painlessly. Prior to my illness when I was caring for my father I had a lot of help from Dr Luke. Apart from the medical help Dr Luke at talking to him and explaining things When he was deteriorating. Helen was also a great help giving him all his injections.

27th March 2017

I visited Debbie Wrate today to have one of my regular blood pressure checks. As always, Debbie was friendly, professional and very helpful. She is an asset to the practice.

9th March 2017

I went in to see Debbie Wrate, one of the Phlebotomy team for my annual blood pressure and blood test and she always makes me feel relaxed and welcome. I mentioned that I had missed the morning triage call list and she got me in front of a doctor within 10 minutes...Outstanding!! All the staff at Coachmans should be really proud of the way they look after their patients. I have been a patient there for many years and have always been treated very very well. Thank you for looking after me and my family.

8th March 2017

2nd June 2016

I wanted to say how impressed I was with your staff. I was at the surgery with my son and daughter yesterday (1/6) and when leaving my sons fingers got caught in the automatic doors. The staff were brilliant helping free his fingers and then checking he was ok ( this included receptionists, nurse and a doctor!). I have also just received a follow up phone call today to make sure he is ok, so I wanted to say thank you.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »