Coachmans Medical Practice

Lansbury Road, Broadfield, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 9JA

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

4th October 2018

Been registered here for last 3 months and NEVER been seen by doctor. Had heart attack in 2016 and have heart disease high blood pressure high cholesterol and mental problems. Wanted appointment with doctor but was referred to nurse. Are there doctors working there?

4th April 2017

During the last year I have been ill with mental health problems, respiratory and heart problems. Everyone at the surgery has been marvellous. In particular Dr Amanda Molloy who has been looking after me. Nothing has been too much trouble for her. She has always been available to speak to me, monitoring the affects my tablets are having and helping me to understand the treatment I am receiving at the hospital. Debbie Waite has also given excellent service doing all my blood tests painlessly. Prior to my illness when I was caring for my father I had a lot of help from Dr Luke. Apart from the medical help Dr Luke at talking to him and explaining things When he was deteriorating. Helen was also a great help giving him all his injections.

27th March 2017

I visited Debbie Wrate today to have one of my regular blood pressure checks. As always, Debbie was friendly, professional and very helpful. She is an asset to the practice.

9th March 2017

I went in to see Debbie Wrate, one of the Phlebotomy team for my annual blood pressure and blood test and she always makes me feel relaxed and welcome. I mentioned that I had missed the morning triage call list and she got me in front of a doctor within 10 minutes...Outstanding!! All the staff at Coachmans should be really proud of the way they look after their patients. I have been a patient there for many years and have always been treated very very well. Thank you for looking after me and my family.

8th March 2017

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Coachmans Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Coachmans Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhom