Coachmans Medical Practice

Lansbury Road, Broadfield, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 9JA

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

17th January 2019

Within 2.5 hours my husband had seen a Dr been too Crawley Hospital for xray picked up an electronic sent prescription from our pharmacy and home for a much needed coffee well done all concerned

12th December 2018

Can't get an appointment for approximately a month. Doctor i saw was extremely rude.

25th November 2018

Have been in and out of the doctors for the past two months with various things . While all the time I manage to get appointments really easy and I feel like I have been listened to. Everyone I have seen are great especially Dr Waldron I'm glad he is the one I can go to.

4th October 2018

Been registered here for last 3 months and NEVER been seen by doctor. Had heart attack in 2016 and have heart disease high blood pressure high cholesterol and mental problems. Wanted appointment with doctor but was referred to nurse. Are there doctors working there?

4th April 2017

During the last year I have been ill with mental health problems, respiratory and heart problems. Everyone at the surgery has been marvellous. In particular Dr Amanda Molloy who has been looking after me. Nothing has been too much trouble for her. She has always been available to speak to me, monitoring the affects my tablets are having and helping me to understand the treatment I am receiving at the hospital. Debbie Waite has also given excellent service doing all my blood tests painlessly. Prior to my illness when I was caring for my father I had a lot of help from Dr Luke. Apart from the medical help Dr Luke at talking to him and explaining things When he was deteriorating. Helen was also a great help giving him all his injections.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Coachmans Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Coachmans Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhom