Dr Michael Barstow

16th March 2016
Written by a member of staff at Framlingham Medical Practice

Very reassuring. Really listened and gave very helpful advice. Follow up care excellent.

27th March 2015
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

Dr Barstow has always given me total satisfaction in my dealings with him. He listens carefully to what I am saying, offering the chance to fully explain how I am feeling, and gives a proper examination of the problem areas. He explains in detail what the problem is or may be, and then carefully lays out the options available, which he then discusses with me, offering his opinion which is the most beneficial route to take. I leave his surgery feeling that I have been involved in the decision making process as regards my medical issues which I feel is important to me, and have not been "railroaded" into doing or taking something that I am against. In short a lovely man, and in my opinion a fine clinician.

25th February 2015
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

For me the right blend of authority, willingness to listen and friendliness. Brisk without in any way being overbearing or bumptious. Always willing to explain and discuss but also always with his own view and suggestions. A Pleasure to deal with.

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

Dr Barstow is funny, kind, honest and wise. He has been wonderful with my two children at different points, as well as sympathetic, straightforward and efficient with me. He is professional, friendly and engaging. I have asked him a lot of questions, and he's never treated me as though any of them were silly (which, with hindsight, they might have been). He's never kept me waiting beyond a few minutes, and in the world of busy parenting, that counts for a lot.