dr-mehjabeen-beebee-beebeejaun

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

16th April 2020

Dr. Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a highly recommended doctor. She is one of the best. She is the treating doctor of my parents both diabetics. Her approach is very detailed and she is an affectionate, highly competent and an excellent doctor. We need more doctors like her in Mauritius. Dr. M. Beebeejaun is very professional, she communicates very effectively via email and is very prompt as well. In the first consultation visit itself, everything was well explained and I had no reluctance in asking what I needed. I hugely appreciate her kindness, dedication, concern, and care showed to my parents. Thank You.

11th April 2020

Diagnosed with a pituitary tumour at the age of 18 years old in 2008. I was sent urgently by my neurologist Dr Boodhoo to Chennai and underwent surgical intervention. I was then been informed that henceforth my health world would improve and very shortly I would be able to lead a good healthy life with time. However, unfortunately at 20, I started having an excessive thirst and feeling weak. Then, I realised that my blood sugar level was continuously increasing along with an abnormal weight gain. I was really tired and discouraged of going from one doctor to another without getting any improvements. My health condition was in a mess until I came across the high academic/professional qualifications together with considerable experience in Endocrinology and Diabetology of Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun on the net. I felt relieved and immediately took an appointment. I was impressed by her listening skills, dedication, professionalism and supportive approach. She gathered all my personal health information with a high level of positivity. Although I am still at the beginning of my treatment with her, I am in a position to say that she is the best in her field. Her prescribed medications are producing positive and expected results. Now, I am feeling better with decreasing blood sugar values. I highly recommend patients having similar health issues to contact her.

4th April 2020

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is very caring, attentive, dedicated, with high level of professionalism and diligence. She has been of great support, especially during this confinement period. Thanks to her, my husband is much better now. I will always be grateful to her. She is really an amazing person...

1st April 2020

I am very grateful that Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun was recommended to me. From the first consultation, I was pleasantly surprised by her diligence, patience and care. Through subsequent appointments, I had the opportunity to appreciate her professionalism and kindness even further. And she has such a refreshing modern touch in her approach! Thank you for everything Doctor!

27th March 2020

Dr Beebeejaun was recommended to me by a doctor I had seen in the UK. And she has been amazing. She is extremely polite and supportive. Very professional in her approach, attentive and patient in answering all of my questions. She took her time to explain to me my test results and what's the plan going forward with respect to my treatment. Just a refreshing change from all the doctors I know I would say :)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Endocrinologist. She has over 10 years experience working in the UK. She spent most of her training years in London and worked at prestigious centres mainly St George's Hospital and King's College London. She strongly believes in patient empowerment and autonomy and strives for world class care and wellness. She has now relocated to Mauritius and aims to bring the high standards of care from the UK to the island.

Nearest Endocrinologists