dr-mehjabeen-beebee-beebeejaun

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun

11th December 2020

To begin with, I need to mention that I have a deep apprehension/fear towards doctors in general. However, I was pleasantly surprised on my first appointment with Dr Mehjabeen. She managed to make me feel comfortable and less stressed during her examination. She was very patient, attentive, caring and she showed empathy. She was also very professional, she took her time to explain my situation and the treatment she was proposing. After my appointment, I felt reassured and more positive. She is also very prompt at responding to emails and to providing clarifications. Thank you Doctor for yr help!!

18th November 2020

Went to see Dr beebeejaun few weeks back.She was very attentive and listened to all my symptoms and health issues.She answered all my queries and explainedeverything in detail.She did a good clinical examination and asked for several blood tests. I highly recommend her.

28th October 2020

Dr. Beebeejaun is a caring and very good doctor. She listens attentively and answers all queries. She has a holistic approach and to the point. I would recommend her 100%.

28th September 2020

I have contacted Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun few weeks ago and as far as I can see she is very attentive towards her patients. She explained my health problems very well and even drew a picture for me to understand. And makes sure we understand the situation correctly and she's open to any question. This is the first time that I have had such a good experience with a doctor from Mauritius. She's definitely one of the best in her specialty.

21st September 2020

I consulted Dr Beebeejaun in her surgery. It was a pleasant and satisfactory experience. She listened carefully to all my symptoms and did a good clinical examination. I am happy with the treatment she has proposed. She is a medical professional with good ethics and principles.

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Endocrinologist. She has over 10 years experience working in the UK. She spent most of her training years in London and worked at prestigious centres mainly St George's Hospital and King's College London. She strongly believes in patient empowerment and autonomy and strives for world class care and wellness. She has now relocated to Mauritius and aims to bring the high standards of care from the UK to the island.

Nearest Endocrinologists