Mauritius. Dr M Beebeejaun Private Clinic

16 A, Dr Emile Duvivier St, , Beau Bassin, Mauritus 1 2 3 4 5 11 reviews

16th April 2020

One of the best treatment my parents got.

15th January 2020

Very clean and welcoming.

16th November 2019

Very helpful

23rd October 2019

Great doctor. First time i have come across a doctor with such level of soft skills and empathy towards her patients. She gives detailed explanation of medical results and makes it easy for those who are not familiar with the medical field to understand everything. She also spares her precious time to reply to emails. Keep up the good job Madam. God bless you

19th September 2019

My favorite benefit beyond weight lost and pain management is my mental energy is positively happily charged, I feel energetic and blooming with cheerful hues. I consistently listen to my body and eat variety of healthy foods for the optimal health.   She is an Outstanding individual and she is highly skilled specialist who is compassionate, caring and incredibly dedicated. You instantly know you are in great hands. With my first consultation, Dr. Beebeejaun is a world away from previous experiences elsewhere. I am sincerely honored to be treated with professionalism and great care. I am deeply grateful, humbly appreciated your follow-up and willingness to answer my queries as well. She always respects your opinion, listens with attention as I describe my health challenges and symptoms. I would highly recommend Dr. Beebeejaun 100%! I am very pleased with my experience. Thank you Dr. for everything - You truly are One of a Kind!

14th September 2019

Highly commendable doctor, very approachable, very compassionate, professional and generous with her time and knowledge, ask good questions to help her patient express themselves freely about their medical condition and gives very good advise. Uses the power of technology, records patients history in her database system, most of the doctors here are still using old school system. Reachable through mail as a continued consultation. Her experience talks! Thank you Dr Mehjabeen for the work you do.

{{category}} working at Mauritius. Dr M Beebeejaun Private Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Mauritius. Dr M Beebeejaun Private Clinic: http://iwgc.net/eoaob