dr-mark-davies

Dr Mark Davies

3rd May 2011

I felt that the doctor listened to my concerns and read effectively between the lines aswell. Thanks for taking the time to listen.

11th April 2011

Mark has been a considerate and effective practitioner covering the mixture of ailments that assail me from time to time. He listens and explains, two behavioural aspects not found in all GPs. I appreciate the effort taken to form a professional but personal approach. I believe it important to be able to relate to your doctor and in the human aspects of health care. Mark portrays this approach. I sometimes wonder if the ever changing architects of the NHS realise this truth.

7th April 2011

Dr Davis is caring and cheerful and an excellent GP. We are very lucky to have him in our local practice.

25th March 2011

after years of agony he was the one who diagnosed crohn's and by so doing saved my life

20th March 2011

On my few visits to the practice Dr Davies has been very supportive and understanding when I have related health matters to him. He has shown real courtesy, attentiveness and an empathy that has made me feel secure and very happy with the level of service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Davies to others.

Short link to review Dr Mark Davies: http://iwgc.net/e6a6