Dr Lucy Williams

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at Framfield House Surgery

Always available for appointments whether on the telephone or face to face. Friendly honest and trusting. Listens to me and explains her reasonings. A pleasure to be under her care.

9th February 2017
Written by a carer at Framfield House Surgery

Awful doctor - even with a very brief appointment, was impatient and demonstrated no empathy or compassion, as well as offering no clinical explanation. The doctor was unaware of the facts, possibly due to clerical error or maybe her own, but offered no apology.

12th August 2015
Written by a patient at Framfield House Surgery

My name is Rockey Singh. I kindly ask that Dr.Williams be allowed to see this review REVIEW Dr. L.Williams : - offers a welcoming smile and nice greeting - listens to my explanations with patience, seeking clarification in a helpful manner when necessary,and ensuring that she understands my need for treatment - takes time to ensure I understand her diagnosis - displays a professional yet firm but friendly manner - makes me feel comfortable never embarrassed to explain my ailment - is easy to get along with - never rushes me - ensures and follows up where necessary with other specialists' appointments - inspires confidence, and enables meaningful engagement - is the kind of Doctor I will not want to change for another - is definitely the Doctor I have encouraged friends and relatives to ask for when visiting the surgery - is the Doctor I unstintingly and wholeheartedly recommend as the Doctor to see.

19th January 2015
Written by a patient at Framfield House Surgery

Brilliant care for my 6 month old baby by Dr Williams, listened and answered any questions I had

8th December 2014
Written by a patient at Framfield House Surgery

Reviewed and explained simply the results of previous tests. Listened to my concerns. Gave understandable explanations and positive comments. Made sensible suggestions which complemented my own understanding of my conditions. Very pleasant manner. .

Doctors working at Framfield House Surgery