Dr Leon Rozewicz

• Psychiatry

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at The Priory Wellbeing Centre

He told me I have ADD then said 'Oh I can't diagnose you, because some of your primary school reports say you couldn't concentrate, but not all of them do." I tried explaining my current difficulties that had got worse the higher my level of education, but he was extremely bad at listening. When he reduced me to tears he panicked, wrote me a prescription for amphetamines, and hurried me out of his office. He didn't seem to understand what I wanted most was information and advice. He then tried to increase the dose every time I saw him, despite my insistence I was happy on the lowest, and tried to bully me into considering antidepressants, despite never feeling 'low' or ever asking about them. He's a terrible listener and doesn't seem to understand that sometimes talking about your worst memories, insecurities and failings can upset people. Also insisted on calling to 'see how I'm doing' and charging for it, then forgetting to for weeks on end, which to be honest was a relief.

Short link to review Dr Leon Rozewicz: http://iwgc.net/ehry