Dr Leon Rozewicz

• Psychiatry

21st March 2019
Written by a carer at The Pinn Medical Centre

We were recommended to see Dr Rosawicz when, during treatment for depression and anxiety for my 18 year old son, his CBT therapist noticed he might have undiagnosed ADHD of the innattentive type. We initially privately funded to see Dr Rosawicz at The Priory Hospital North London and after at The Pinn Medical Centre in Pinner as an NHS patient. On initial meeting he has the kindly manner of a slightly eccentric but very clever college professor. We found him incredibly helpful in that he officially diagnosed my son and helped us by providing paperwork to support him getting the academic support and emotional understanding he requires at college including extra time allotted in his A- Level exams. My son is experiencing a bumpy ride with finding the right ADHD medication and dosage strength. Dr Rosawicz's great strength is his collaborative style with my opinionated and occasionally fragile son. A personal phone call on a worrying day when we were uncertain if my son was ill with a virus or experiencing side effects was much appreciated. Another strength is that as he sees clients privately and with the NHS he is knowledgeable in helping link up care. Constructive suggestions for improvement centre around the administrative elements at The Priory - clearer communication of terms and conditions, including fees, prior to initial meeting by email at The Priory for self funding patients. At the Pinn Medical Centre booking follow-up appointments within helpful timescales for obtaining prescriptions could be improved.

1st March 2019
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital North London

I have known Dr Rozewicz for over two years. He has always treated me with the utmost respect and interest in myself. He has consistently been able to assess when I need the appropriate care which has been imperative for my wellbeing through this time. I have never felt judged by him and have always felt able to share anything I wish to discuss with him. I cannot thank him enough for his dedication and kindness as my consultant.

28th February 2019
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital North London

I've been under the outpatient care of Dr. Leon Rozewicz for nearly seven years as an adult with ADHD and mild/moderate depressive episodes. I pay for this private care myself, and I'm entirely free to choose any provider I'd like. However, I've remained with Dr. Rozewicz over this time because I've always found him a knowledgeable specialist clinician as well as an empathic and concerned individual. Over the years there have been exceptional circumstances such as the time I required clinical evidence for a professional certification or required medication on extended travel. On every such occasion, Dr. Rozewicz has always gone the extra mile to support me.

Short link to review Dr Leon Rozewicz: http://iwgc.net/ehry