Dr Kiran Chandan

Dr Chandan has worked as a hospital doctor in stroke, geriatrics and as a general physician. He joined the Practice in November 2014 and qualified as a GP trainer in February 2015. Trained to start insulin when needed in diabetic patients. He performs dementia and elderly checks, has been nominated as Dementia Lead for Bromley and has a special interest in stroke and diabetic treatment. Administers joint injections and minor surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 »

18th October 2019

I found this doctor very helpful and reassuring. He took the time to listen to my concerns. I am very satisfied with Dr Chandan.

18th October 2019

I found this doctor to be very pleasant and actually listened to my concerns. He made me feel at ease and I did not feel rushed.

16th October 2019

Have seen Dr Kiran Chandan twice over the last 2 days regarding a persistent knee problem. He has a keen ear and recommended a course of action which we are currently following, including a steroid injection that was carefully administered today without any fuss or pain. I have met the doctor on several occasions and always find him very polite and considerate and he is always willing to call you as part of the follow up procedure.

16th October 2019

Went with old knee injury and came away with much more movement and flexibility. Injection seems to be working well.

17th August 2019

I needed a steroid injection in my foot and had heard that they were painful. Dr Chandan was very reassuring and I hardly felt a thing

« 1 2 3 4 »