Dr Kiran Chandan

Dr Chandan has worked as a hospital doctor in stroke, geriatrics and as a general physician. He joined the Practice in November 2014 and qualified as a GP trainer in February 2015. Trained to start insulin when needed in diabetic patients. He performs dementia and elderly checks, has been nominated as Dementia Lead for Bromley and has a special interest in stroke and diabetic treatment. Administers joint injections and minor surgery.

19th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I have been seeing Dr Chandan for a little while now as i have had problems with my legs and knees. I have recieved 2 injections by Dr Chandan and concidering i was worried about it hurting Dr Chandan was amazing and kept me kalm both times. Im due to have another 2 injections soon and i feel absolutely fine in having them. Thanks agin Dr Chandan. From Mrs Wendy Walker

11th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

In June last year Dr. Chandan recommended corticosteroid injections for the pain in my thumbs. The injections worked for me, but the benefit has worn off so I contacted Dr. Chandan to ask if he could repeat the process. I have had the second injection into my thumb joint today and I can honestly say the procedure was quick and relatively painless and Dr. Chandan was most considerate all the time that I was comfortable. I find Dr. Chandan to have a very nice manner, he is easy to relate to and makes one feel comfortable. I feel confident that he does his very best for all his patients.

9th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Brilliant doctor, thank you for my steriod injection for my plantar facilitis. Great care given

4th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Signed up for the practice on Monday evening, and went to the walk-in clinic on Tuesday morning. Was seen within half an hour, and was referred for a minor procedure the same day at the practice. Could not have asked for a faster turnaround time. Dr Chandan was very reassuring and helpful, and scheduled a follow up call to check in.

4th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I have seen Dr Chandan on a number of occasions now and have always found him to be very proactive. He conducts his consultations with confidence and politeness, which is very reassuring. He listens and advises, but has never pressurises. I saw him for a cortisone injection, which was completed in a very gentle, slick and painless manner, with the pros and cons having been discussed first. He always follows up the consultations afterwards.