Dr Kiran Chandan

Dr Chandan has worked as a hospital doctor in stroke, geriatrics and as a general physician. He joined the Practice in November 2014 and qualified as a GP trainer in February 2015. Trained to start insulin when needed in diabetic patients. He performs dementia and elderly checks, has been nominated as Dementia Lead for Bromley and has a special interest in stroke and diabetic treatment. Administers joint injections and minor surgery.

11th December 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

From the moment that i met Dr Kiran, I felt that he was a good Dr and most importantly , He listened to me. No matter what the problem he was there for me. Unlike other Dr's, he questioned me in depth about any issues or concerns i had and only prescribed medication as needed and also offered reviews on strong medication. Dr Kiran has restored my faith in doctors. And for this I thank him.

5th December 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I went to see Dr Chandan twice to have steroid injections in my arthritic thumbs. He was on time, explained the procedure clearly to me and was sympathetic to my anxiety about the procedure. He called me after the procedure as arranged to check up on how I was doing. Dr Chandan is my chosen doctor at the Bromley Common Practice.

22nd November 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Chandan gave me an injection for tennis elbow about a week ago and it seems to have done the trick. All the pain I was experiencing in that arm has vanished. Thank you.

20th November 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Chandan has helped me with my arthritis he listens to me and always gives me alternative suggestions to how he can help and always gives a follow up telephone call to see if treatment has worked.I have had injections in my knee and shoulder and he referred me to a clinic for an injection in my hip which I received an appointment for within a week.I know that whatever ailments I have I will always go to Dr Chandan and know that he will listen and find a solution for me .I thank him for all he has and is doing for me. Mrs Joan Shields.

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Great Dr. Listened to me, discussed my symptoms, and made constructive informed decisions on the best treatment. Gave me an injection in my shoulder, Explained what he was doing, how it should feel at the time he was doing in, and how it should feel after. Dr rang me a week after the injection, to make sure all was ok, and that i had no effects. A very nice, and polite Dr.