Dr Kiran Chandan

Dr Chandan has worked as a hospital doctor in stroke, geriatrics and as a general physician. He joined the Practice in November 2014 and qualified as a GP trainer in February 2015. Trained to start insulin when needed in diabetic patients. He performs dementia and elderly checks, has been nominated as Dementia Lead for Bromley and has a special interest in stroke and diabetic treatment. Administers joint injections and minor surgery.

16th May 2018
Written by a carer at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Chandan has been my GP for several years and provides outstanding care. My mother in law has just moved to this surgery and she has been very happy with his competence and care. Her words “He is an exceptional GP” He is caring and interested in the well being of all his patients and particularly the elderly.

16th May 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I have seen Dr. Chandon a few times since he joined the surgery and have found him very professional. Recently Dr. Chandon treated me with steroid injection in my right thumb and this was delivered by him with great skill so that I can honestly say I felt no pain, just slight discomfort as with any injection. Too early to say if this treatment will work for me, but I appreciate Dr. Chandon's efforts on my behalf.

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Good service good follow up

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I attended the Bromley Common Practice to see Dr Kiran Chandan for a Steroid injection in my wrist he explained the procedure thoroughly reassured me and made me feel at ease. He took time in listening to me and answered all my concerns would highly recommend.

21st April 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Saw Dr Chandan for a review after cortisone injection in right knee. My left knee had also been injected twice by him but was giving me more problems with pain and stiffness. He suggested I self refer to physio and then come back for a review once I have been seen by them. AS usual he is always reassuring and listens to you.

Short link to review Dr Kiran Chandan: http://iwgc.net/ef8wd