Dr Kiran Chandan

Dr Chandan has worked as a hospital doctor in stroke, geriatrics and as a general physician. He joined the Practice in November 2014 and qualified as a GP trainer in February 2015. Trained to start insulin when needed in diabetic patients. He performs dementia and elderly checks, has been nominated as Dementia Lead for Bromley and has a special interest in stroke and diabetic treatment. Administers joint injections and minor surgery.

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I took my daughter to see Dr Chandan a couple of months ago. He listened to our concerns and was incredibly thorough in his response, providing a level of care that we have not always experienced in the past. I very much appreciated his level of care.

19th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I met Dr Chandan a couple of weeks ago and found him very personable. His demeanour was relaxed yet professional.

Kind and professional

Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Chandan has listened and helped both my husband and I for several years. We have many health issues. Mr husband has Parkinson disease and I have a pacemaker and various disabilities following a hip operation. He is a wonderful doctor and it is always possible for us to get an appointment with dr Chandan or one of the other doctors in the practice.

Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I have only quite recently started seeing Dr. Chandan and he recommended having steroid injections for my knees. I had an appointment very quickly for this to be done by him at the surgery which was very convenient with no delays. I had one injection that was completely pain free to be done and afterwards also felt no pain but unfortunately I did not have any effect or relief at all from it but a couple of weeks on from it I had the second knee done, this time there was a little bit of discomfort but very minor and only for a couple of seconds AND this time after a day or two I felt a great improvement so it was well worth the slight discomfort. Also probably as I was walking better the other knee is also now not so painful, so I would thoroughly recommend having this done if you are having any doubts. WELL DONE Dr Chandan and Many thanks

Short link to review Dr Kiran Chandan: http://iwgc.net/ef8wd