Dr Kiran Chandan

Dr Chandan has worked as a hospital doctor in stroke, geriatrics and as a general physician. He joined the Practice in November 2014 and qualified as a GP trainer in February 2015. Trained to start insulin when needed in diabetic patients. He performs dementia and elderly checks, has been nominated as Dementia Lead for Bromley and has a special interest in stroke and diabetic treatment. Administers joint injections and minor surgery.

26th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr. Kiran listens to your concerns and suggests a remedy/action accordingly. He treated me for capel tunnel syndrome by giving a steroid injection. My wrist has been much better since.

16th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I visited the Bromley Common Practice today and was seen by Dr Kiran Chandon. I have to put on record how impressed I was with Dr Chandon not only with his manner but also with his detailed knowledge of my medical history which I found to be very impressive. Dr Chandon has always had the ability to make me feel at ease when discussing my medical problems and this I find of great benefit.

25th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Chandan is a Blessing, honestly. He always listens to what i have to say, and seems genuinely interested in helping me to feel better. Today he gave me a Steroid injection in my right foot, and was very calm and reassuring throughout the entire procedure. The injection passed flawlessly and barely hurt at all!! Very effective advice and treatment from this guy. I will always trust him.

21st June 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I went to see doctor regarding previous pain in my left hand, base of thumb. Rather then being referred to another agency for treatment he was able to offer this at the surgery. He was able to arrange a scan and book a further appointment to have an injection in my hand straight away. He was very calming and resurring whilst carrying out the injection, ad I am a bit nervous with needles.

17th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I strongly recommend Dr. Kiran Chandan, he's a great doctor and a great guy. With his medical knowledge, his skills and his relaxed personality, he really makes his patients feel comfortable. Whatever your health problems, Dr. Kiran Chandan will fix you. I had problems in my knees, but Dr. Chandan fixed them for me. Thank you Dr. Chandan! :)