Dr Kiran Chandan

Dr Chandan has worked as a hospital doctor in stroke, geriatrics and as a general physician. He joined the Practice in November 2014 and qualified as a GP trainer in February 2015. Trained to start insulin when needed in diabetic patients. He performs dementia and elderly checks, has been nominated as Dementia Lead for Bromley and has a special interest in stroke and diabetic treatment. Administers joint injections and minor surgery.

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I have received great care from Dr Chandan. He is very patient and tries to delve deeper into the issues. I definitely recommend him.

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I was very satisfied the way Doctor Kiran Chandan deal with my problem.

27th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Chanon is attentive and so helpful. He goes above and beyond to reassure me and ensures all tests and scans are complete so as to not miss anything. Really happy with the practise.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Chandan is a fantastic doctor, he is very caring and is willing to take the time to listen to any of my problems and has helped me greatly with my illness.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I was given steroid injections in my knees, over 2 weeks, and was treated with the utmost courtesy and consideration by Dr. Chandan of the Bromley Common Practise. My walking has improved, tho' it is compromised by a crumbling spine and bony outcrops in my coccyx, which affect the nerves to my legs. Nevertheless, I think the steroid injections have been helpful with my walking.

Short link to review Dr Kiran Chandan: http://iwgc.net/ef8wd