Dr Kiran Chandan

Dr Chandan has worked as a hospital doctor in stroke, geriatrics and as a general physician. He joined the Practice in November 2014 and qualified as a GP trainer in February 2015. Trained to start insulin when needed in diabetic patients. He performs dementia and elderly checks, has been nominated as Dementia Lead for Bromley and has a special interest in stroke and diabetic treatment. Administers joint injections and minor surgery.

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Knowledgable, friendly and confidence-inspiring.

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I have seen Dr Kieran Chandan a couple of time for a GP visit. I am extremely happy with the care and attention i received both times Dr Chandan makes the time and effort to listen to what my Issues were . I have been with this practice for 12 years + and in that time not received such good care.

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Chandon made sure that I knew what the treatment entailed and the possibilities of success from his experience. He was clear and took care to answer my questions.

1st May 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

My treatment is on-going so still to formulate final view, but, so far I have been taken care properly. Dr. Kiran heard me well, understood my minor illnesses and have recommended the solution.

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

My recent care. I was given an appointment quickly as I had chest pain. I saw Dr Kiran took my blood pressure. He listened carefully to me and then arranged for me to have an ECG at the surgery and also blood tests. They were able to fit me in. He prescribed medication to help relieve my symptons and ones to prevent me having a heart attack, He then made a referral to see a specialist at my local hospital ,Princess Royal. I was very scared but he helped me to cope. I have now seen the Heart nurse and been referred for an echocardiogram. I would like to thank Dr Kiran and the staff at Bromley Common practice for their swift attention to my problem. I am awaiting now for my appointment for an echocardiogram

Short link to review Dr Kiran Chandan: http://iwgc.net/ef8wd