dr-kiran-chandan

24th March 2021

He is a good GP caring for my husband who is a diabetic. He listens to patients and show confidence in diagnosis and treat appropriately. Thank you DR Kiran..

24th March 2021

Dr.Chandan met me 6 years aga. Each time when I was explaining my illness he listened it properly and he gave me nice and better solution using his vast medical experience . It works. Last week also same, he gave right solution and he help me. Thank you so much Doctor Chandan we are so lucky to have doctor like you Ramitha

22nd March 2021

Very reassuring and felt at ease as soon as I walked through the door

3rd February 2021

Dr Chandan is an excellent doctor, and very compassionate and caring. He listens to what you have to say and gives his clear recommendation as to how to help. He speaks with a calm manner, and has a very welcoming aura about him that helps put you at ease no matter how you are feeling. I would highly recommend him and always happy when I Dr Chandan, when I need to that is.

Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice
23rd November 2020

I was having issues with tingling and pain in my fingers and wrists, probably due to home working during the Covid pandemic. I initially had a telephone conversation with Dr Chandan - he listened to everything I wanted to say and then gave an initial assessment of what he thought he was happening and recommended seeing me in person the following week. At that appointment he again asked me to summarise the issues and recommended a steroid injection. He explained what would happen and talked through any potential side effects (highlighting where they were particularly pertinent to the Covid situation). The injection itself was fine, Dr. Chandan took some time afterwards to ensure there was no adverse reaction and to answer any additional questions I had. He then followed up by telephone one week later to check on progress. Dr. Chandan listens to what you have to say and addresses any concerns you may have. His soft-tissue injection technique was exemplary - I recommend both Dr. Chandan and Bromley Common Practice as a whole.

Dr Kiran Chandan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Chandan has worked as a hospital doctor in stroke, geriatrics and as a general physician. He joined the Practice in November 2014 and qualified as a GP trainer in February 2015. Trained to start insulin when needed in diabetic patients. He performs dementia and elderly checks, has been nominated as Dementia Lead for Bromley and has a special interest in stroke and diabetic treatment. Administers all types of joint injections and minor surgery. Dr Chandan does injections in all types of joints and soft tissues and had good feedback on this website.

Short link to review Dr Kiran Chandan: http://iwgc.net/ef8wd