Dr Kiran Chandan

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Very professional,with great care,patience and understanding.Always listen to the patient and made me feel comfortable. I am always happy to see Dr Chandan.Recently I had Renal Transplant and Prostate Surgery when ever I see Dr Chandan he alway reassures me despite am aware he is under tremendous pressure with work load

4th January 2017

Very helpful and thorough

4th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Chandan is extremely friendly & welcoming puts you at ease immediately. I saw him with regard to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and he was extremely professional and diligent whilst administering the necessary injection. Dr Chandan explained what was going to happen, why & what side effects are likely. Dr Chandan is also keen for you to contact him to find out if the treatment has been successful or not.

19th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Chandon welcomes you and puts you at ease while telling him your problem. He is reassuring and gives helpful advise. On one occasion I had gone to see him for muscle spasms, he said "don't worry I will get to the bottom of them" and he did. I am very happy and trusting of his care.

19th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Chandon explained what he was recommending in a concise and understandable manner which was very reassuring, this was a steroid injection into my left shoulder which was diagnosed as Rotatorcuff and causing considerable pain. He also recommended an X-Ray the following day. The injection seems to have been successful and the discomfort has all but left my shoulder and I can now get a full nights sleep.