Dr Kiran Chandan

Dr Chandan has worked as a hospital doctor in stroke, geriatrics and as a general physician. He joined the Practice in November 2014 and qualified as a GP trainer in February 2015. Trained to start insulin when needed in diabetic patients. He performs dementia and elderly checks, has been nominated as Dementia Lead for Bromley and has a special interest in stroke and diabetic treatment. Administers joint injections and minor surgery.

25th March 2019
Written by a member of staff at The Bromley Common Practice

I have had to visit Dr Chandon a number of times during the past few years following diagnosis and treatment for Bladder Cancer and Cardiac Problems. Such matters of course have greatly concerned/worried me. Dr Chandon has always shown great understanding as to my feelings and always goes that "extra mile" to reassure if he feels that such reassurance is justified. He is always polite, and welcoming. Easy to talk to and does not rush you. Now in my mid 70's, I have to say that when being treated by Dr Chandon, it reminds me of how in my younger days the family GP was so valued and appreciated. Despite all of today's pressure upon GP's Dr Chandon, as I have stated still goes the "extra mile"

21st March 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Always very pleasant and listens to your problem

12th March 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

As per my previous review.

12th March 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I am more than satisfied with the treatment. The pain in my left wrist has disappeared. Will see this doctor again for any similar ailments.

6th March 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I went to see Dr Chandan for a cortisone injection. He explained everything to me in terms of what to expect etc and he performed the procedure efficiently. He is going give me a follow-up call to see how effective the injection has been. Overall I was very happy with his care.