Dr Kiran Chandan

Dr Chandan has worked as a hospital doctor in stroke, geriatrics and as a general physician. He joined the Practice in November 2014 and qualified as a GP trainer in February 2015. Trained to start insulin when needed in diabetic patients. He performs dementia and elderly checks, has been nominated as Dementia Lead for Bromley and has a special interest in stroke and diabetic treatment. Administers joint injections and minor surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

17th August 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I needed a steroid injection in my foot and had heard that they were painful. Dr Chandan was very reassuring and I hardly felt a thing

15th August 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I saw Dr Chandon today for a hydrocortisone injection and had a very positive experience. Dr Chandon is courteous, friendly and professional. I was offered a chaperone and although I didn’t need one it was nice to have the choice. The injection was relatively painless and I would feel very confident in returning for another if it’s needed. Dr Chandon is a great GP and I couldn’t have felt more relaxed, reassured and comfortable with the treatment I received. Thank you !

13th August 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I suffer from arthritis in my knee and went to Dr. Chandan over 2 years ago with my right knee as I was in so much pain. He asked if I would like a cortisone injection, to which I refused at first as I hate injections and I said I would see how it went, having not suffered with this for very long. It became clear that it wasn't going away soon and I was going on holiday. I booked for the injection 10 days before I went on holidiay on Dr. Chandan's advice. The needle didn't hurt at all and was well worth it because now, over 2 years later, my knee is still good! I now have the same problem with the other knee and I have booked to have the same done and I have no qualms about this this time. Thank you Dr. Chandan. :-)

19th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I have been seeing Dr Chandan for a little while now as i have had problems with my legs and knees. I have recieved 2 injections by Dr Chandan and concidering i was worried about it hurting Dr Chandan was amazing and kept me kalm both times. Im due to have another 2 injections soon and i feel absolutely fine in having them. Thanks agin Dr Chandan. From Mrs Wendy Walker

11th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

In June last year Dr. Chandan recommended corticosteroid injections for the pain in my thumbs. The injections worked for me, but the benefit has worn off so I contacted Dr. Chandan to ask if he could repeat the process. I have had the second injection into my thumb joint today and I can honestly say the procedure was quick and relatively painless and Dr. Chandan was most considerate all the time that I was comfortable. I find Dr. Chandan to have a very nice manner, he is easy to relate to and makes one feel comfortable. I feel confident that he does his very best for all his patients.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »