Dr Katharina Kunert

« 1 2 3 4 »

16th February 2015
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

Dr Kunert is an amazing , caring GP. She takes time to listen and follows up where necessary. Studholme Medical Centre where she practices is an amazing practice, they will always try to get you an appointment with somebody and I cannot recommend Dr Kunert or the practice highly enough. Good job, keep it up and give them more funding - it is required.

7th January 2015
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

She very professional and really care for her patient

5th January 2015
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

I walked in feeling really poorly and was reassured and felt she was very empathetic and that she cared about how I was feeling. I am happy she had my best interests at heart. Thank you.

30th December 2014
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

At a time when I was very poorly after heart valve surgery my GP visited me at home on several occasions as I was unable to get to surgery. Dr Kunert was always very attentive and caring. She also telephoned with help and advice when needed. When I see Dr Kunert at the surgery I feel she allows me enough time to discuss my concerns and issues regarding my medication.

28th December 2014
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

I have been ill for several years and found it difficult to connect with several other G.P.'s. I have been receiving treatment and help from Dr. Kunert for well over two years and find her a helpful and caring doctor. She takes care to listen and will also help and advise my carer.

« 1 2 3 4 »