Dr Karen Riddle

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

Just wanted to note how disgusted i am with this surgery following a serious RTA i was involved in! Having follow ups at my surgery i felt no care or attention was given to me! Recently visited with throat and chest problems and acswab was taken! Was informed by receptionist a letter and precscription was sent last wed, its now sat morn and still nothing, so thats a week without any meds and stiil getting worse! Time for a cgange of practice!!!

29th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

Always like to see Dr Riddle for health care, she's very understanding and friendly, I have always received the highest quality of care from her.

17th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

This doctor is a very caring doctor. She listened to me throughout my consultation. She is easy to talk to and I felt totally at ease discussing my health. She explained my treatment and gave me choises. She listened to my concerns and reassured me with a caring attitude. I trust this doctor with my health issues and would recommend her to others.

17th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

I have recently had a surgical procedure carried out by Dr Riddle and she explained everything in detail to me with regards to what she was to carry out. She put me at ease and answered my questions. I have seen her in the past and she listens to what you have to say. She is very approachable and easy to talk to.

16th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

I had a medical procedure carried out by Dr Riddle and she explained everything clearly what she was going to do and she also answered my queries regarding the procedure. Very caring and takes time to listen to you.

Short link to review Dr Karen Riddle: http://iwgc.net/efh8b