Dr Karen Riddle

29th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

Always like to see Dr Riddle for health care, she's very understanding and friendly, I have always received the highest quality of care from her.

17th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

This doctor is a very caring doctor. She listened to me throughout my consultation. She is easy to talk to and I felt totally at ease discussing my health. She explained my treatment and gave me choises. She listened to my concerns and reassured me with a caring attitude. I trust this doctor with my health issues and would recommend her to others.

17th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

I have recently had a surgical procedure carried out by Dr Riddle and she explained everything in detail to me with regards to what she was to carry out. She put me at ease and answered my questions. I have seen her in the past and she listens to what you have to say. She is very approachable and easy to talk to.

14th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

I have consulted Dr Riddle on many occasions now over a number of years. During that time My husband has suffered dementia and died suddenly as the result of a fall in hospital. For this reason and a number of others I have suffered from depression and anxiety. Dr Riddle has given me consistent support and when necessary, challenge. I have confided some very private issues in her and trust her implicitly to keep them in confidence. I feel her understanding of me has grown, especially recently because she actively listens to what I say and am trying to say. She doesn't assume!

10th May 2015
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

Dr Riddle might be a good doctor but she doesn't make you feel at ease & so talking to her about what you have going on is never that easy. She isn't a doctor that I choose to see.

Short link to review Dr Karen Riddle: http://iwgc.net/efh8b