Dr Juliet Sutton

23rd July 2016
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

I would like to say that Dr Sutton is probably (in my own opinion) the best Doctor I have seen in this practice. I am able to go to her granted sometimes I have to wait a while for an appointment with her but I am happy to wait. I feel that she actually listens to what I have to say and is happy to discuss other options which I feel able to present to her and in return will offer her views/concerns thus enabling us both to decide a treatment/solution.I believe this is essential in any practice. Thank you Dr Sutton!

13th April 2016
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

Cold,unfeeling,not very pleasant,gave impression not really interested,no advice or help Given except rest,as I was very unwell but showed no compassion or sympathy or concern for me when I went in when my name came up on the screen she was rude told me to leave?,i still can't get through on the phone make appointment whether routine or serious still feel ill with whatever is wrong me

20th May 2015
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

I would like to write a review about this Dr and be positive but as I have never actually seen her and have only seen one other Dr in this practise I can not comment. Although I am sure she is very good it is just the appointment system in the practise that really lets it down. I have given 4 stars as I do not want to leave none as that would be unfair on the Dr.