Dr Judith English

• Psychiatry

4th April 2018
Written by a carer at Crieff Community Hospital

I wrote the above review when I was feeling very low myself. My outburst at that time was not fair on Dr English. I now realise my opinions were unfounded. The care my husband has received from Dr English and all her team has been outstanding. We cannot praise them enough. Therefore, please ignore my first review.

11th January 2018
Written by a carer at Crieff Community Hospital

My husband has been suffering from Agitated Depression for approx 7 months and it has been horrendous for him and for the whole family, as the depression has not improved. He has been finding it very difficult to express himself and therefore he asked me to come along with him to his appointment with Dr English and support him if he needed to clarify anything. The doctor came out of her office to meet us and my husband asked if it would be possible for me, to join them. She made it quite clear she did not want me to come in but said maybe after she had spoken to my husband, I would be able to speak to her for a few minutes. After a while they came out of the office and I stood in the waiting room with the expectation that I would be called in. She went for a prescription for my husband and when she came back, I asked if I could have a few minutes but was told she didn't have time. Yes, I agree that patient confidentiality is paramount but my husband had specifically asked if he could have me with him, however my husbands request was completely ignored. The result of her decision meant that she was unable to collect all the relevant facts needed to help my husband in the best possible way.

Short link to review Dr Judith English: http://iwgc.net/eeex9