Dr Joseph McGilligan

15th July 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I was not rushed in my appointment - and attentively listened to. Further investigations booked there and then. Follow up phone call received - with instructions regarding what to do next. Excellent service - I could not have asked for more. Thank you.

14th July 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I came to this doctor for a minor surgical procedure. This man is an absolute legend - I could not have wished for better care. Incredibly competent and he made me feel totally relaxed (I was quite nervous). I walked away in awe of how brilliant the NHS can be and more convinced than ever that this is a national treasure which needs to be protected.

10th July 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

The most knowledgeable Dr. I have seen. His manner is sympathetic and respectful. I would trust this Dr with my life.

9th July 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I hadn't seen Dr McGilligan for a very long time but he treated me as if he saw me regularly, he listened to what I had to say and proposed practical ways forward. He explained the possible issues and offered positive reassurance. I felt completely at ease discussing matters with him.

8th July 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Saw as new patient. Receptionist gave me appointment for next day. Very efficient and courteous. Dr put me at ease immediately and listened to me. Very charming and professional. Lovely surgery.

Short link to review Dr Joseph McGilligan: http://iwgc.net/eegle