Dr Joseph McGilligan

19th September 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Only my second consultation with Dr Joseph McGilligan in 7 years but he was very reassuring and offered some very useful advice.

13th September 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr Joe McGilligan has been very very helpful and friendly. He also explained about my disease in more detail and gived me more understanding as to why It's keep developing. I would really recommend Dr McGilligan he's a great asset to NHS! Thank you for all your help. Katarzyna

11th September 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I saw Dr McGilligan as my new registration appointment and was extremely impressed as he was very approachable and proactive. Having been short changed elsewhere on my care, Dr McGilligan organised the start of 3 separate treatments that had not been followed through. A routine introductory consultation ended up as a thorough shake up of my previous medical history and a weight off my shoulders. Thank you again Doctor.

8th September 2017
Written by a carer at Greystone House Surgery

Dr McGilligan has total empathy with me as a patient and is a great listener and totally professional. He is instrumental in the excellent care I receive from this surgery. He is the best GP I have ever come across and fills me with confidence.

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I have seen Dr McGilligan a couple of times this year and on both occasions he has been attentive and knowledgeable and I am extremely satisfied with the treatment I received.

Short link to review Dr Joseph McGilligan: http://iwgc.net/eegle