Dr Joseph McGilligan

29th June 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr McGilligan recently removed a lump from my neck. I do not go to the doctors often and, quite honestly, I was terrified. But Dr McGilligan and his assistant Nurse Teresa quickly put me at my case. The nature of the lump was explained to me, as was the procedure to remove it. I was then asked if I had any questions (I didn't) I was then asked if I was happy to continue, which I was. Being asked that one simple question really helped, because it reassured me that I had the choice not to continue if I didn't want to. All through the procedure I was kept informed of what was happening. By the end I was even smiling and laughing. I am very grateful to Dr McGilligan and Nurse Teresa for their skill and professionalism.

19th June 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

At a time when GP practices are under so much pressure, Dr McGilligan continues to always provide a superb and prompt service. Everything is well explained and Dr McGilligan and his team are reassuring and informative. I'm fortunate to have such a professional, well managed practice so close to home.

13th June 2019

Excellent doctor

24th May 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Conducted a minor zist removal surgery within minutes. Besides the carrying out the process exceptionally well (now that I can confirm this since it has healed) he was very relaxed and approachable which made the process far smoother.

22nd May 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Excellent Doctor, always willing to listen, provides good advice and recommendations to resolve any health issue raised with him.

Short link to review Dr Joseph McGilligan: http://iwgc.net/eegle