Dr Joseph McGilligan

2nd December 2016
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Always has time for me - incredibly knowledgeable and I never feel like I am being 'hurried out'. Best GP I have experienced.

1st December 2016
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I recently had 2 lumps removed and he talked me through it from start to finish, we actually had a bit of a laugh whilst he was doing it which helped a lot!!!

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr mcgillian always listens and explains what's happening

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I've seen Dr McGilligan two or three times though he is not my designated GP. He is brilliant at putting you at ease and listening attentively and gives the impression that nothing is too much trouble so you don't feel rushed. He is also very thorough and takes care to explain things to you clearly. He has just removed a ganglion cyst my finger and carried out this minor op so skilfully and professionally that it was not at all stressful or unpleasant. I also liked the way he explained what he was doing as he worked,

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Has a really lovely manner. Some of the doctors at the surgery makes you feel like you are wasting their time and you're not ill enough for them to care about, Dr mcgilligan is very different (or at least doesn't let it show if he does feel like that) he's never asked me how I want him to treat my illness unlike many of the others there.

Short link to review Dr Joseph McGilligan: http://iwgc.net/eegle