Dr Joseph McGilligan

19th February 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr McGilligan is a very helpful caring doctor who listens to you and has been very helpful to me in the past.

14th February 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I would thoroughly recommend Dr McGilligan & in my opinion is an excellent GP. He is always extremely knowledgeable and takes time to explain conditions and planned treatment. He shows compassion & understanding and takes time to listen. I have so much confidence in Dr McGilligan and would always choose to see him if available when booking an appointment

30th January 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr J McGilligan is a very helpful, trustworthy and knowledgeable doctor, he has always understood the concerns of a patient from a personal perspective and professional as many will know how some conditions can make ones self esteem feel a little low. He advises the best treatment/ therapy for the problem and listens to his patients. He is a very pleasant doctor and I can say with confidence, I would certainly recommend Greystone surgery based on the the treatment I have received from this one individual Doctor and would like to thank him personally for his help.

23rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr. McGilligan is the most patient doctor at this surgery, he doesn't keep looking at the time/ clock as soon as you walk into his office or tell you to book another appointment for issues he can help with, he also listens to you and does not just prescribe medication as soon as a patient start talking. Dr. McGilligan in my view cares for his patients and does his best to treat them not just give them medication that will mask their symptoms only for a patient to return with the same issues. I request to see him whenever i book an appointment and only go for another GP if he's not available for long and the issue is urgent. I wish other doctors at this surgery learn from Dr. McGilligan.

23rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I have been a patient of Dr Joe Mc Gilligan for 18years. Dr Mc Gilligan is a very knowledgable and pleasant doctor who enjoys what he does. He always aspires to give the best treatment to his patients. He has always been thorough in his examinations and given me and my family the best treatment. I have always had confidence in him as my doctor to do the best for me and my family. Dr Joe Mc Gilligan is a asset to Greystone House Surgery. I wish him well.

Short link to review Dr Joseph McGilligan: http://iwgc.net/eegle