Dr Joseph McGilligan

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

17th September 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Excellent worry-free experience. Running a very smooth and professional surgery. Would be very happy to use his practice in future. Careful and conscientious.

6th August 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

This amazing man has been my doctor for over 3 years. He is friendly and gives me great care and ideas. He always appears unflappable and I totally trust him with.my chronic long standing condition. Along with my nurse and Dr Mcgilligans help I am now feeling hopeful better health is coming my way!!!Thank you so very very very much for your brilliant care

19th July 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr. McGilligan always does his very best to empathise with his patient, understanding their symptoms and offering the best course of treatment available.

29th June 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr McGilligan recently removed a lump from my neck. I do not go to the doctors often and, quite honestly, I was terrified. But Dr McGilligan and his assistant Nurse Teresa quickly put me at my case. The nature of the lump was explained to me, as was the procedure to remove it. I was then asked if I had any questions (I didn't) I was then asked if I was happy to continue, which I was. Being asked that one simple question really helped, because it reassured me that I had the choice not to continue if I didn't want to. All through the procedure I was kept informed of what was happening. By the end I was even smiling and laughing. I am very grateful to Dr McGilligan and Nurse Teresa for their skill and professionalism.

19th June 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

At a time when GP practices are under so much pressure, Dr McGilligan continues to always provide a superb and prompt service. Everything is well explained and Dr McGilligan and his team are reassuring and informative. I'm fortunate to have such a professional, well managed practice so close to home.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »