dr-joseph-mcgilligan

Dr Joseph McGilligan

Written by a NHS patient at Greystone House Surgery
12th February 2021

I had a telephone consultation in with Dr McGilligan this morning , He listened and was understanding, fitting me in for a very needed steroid injection later in the morning. When I went for the injection, he was very professional and explained the cause of my painful shoulder .

Written by a NHS patient at Greystone House Surgery
8th February 2021

Appointment to check on some moles. Within 2 hours of requesting an appointment online I had been asked to send pictures and then followed up with an appointment time that same day. Incredibly impressive when GP practices are so busy and as a patient made me feel very thankful and valued to be seen before the long weekend wait. As always incredible service from Greystone House Surgery, very grateful the whole family are registered here.

26th January 2021

Dr McGilligan was accommodating, understanding and professional. Any questions I had were answered clearly, honestly and precisely. Grateful for the minor op completed by Dr McGilligan. He made me feel like I was in good hands and I was confident that he knew what he was doing. Thank you Dr McGilligan. You are a credit to the NHS.

20th January 2021

Very prompt, efficient and courteous service. Would very happily recommend Dr McGilligan.

15th January 2021

This Doctor is just the best! I needed a cortisone injection for frozen shoulder. I was anxious but once I knew he was going to do it, I felt safe! He has been looking after my family for years. He a great blend of the old family doctor I grew up with who knew you and your family, and the modern day doctor who listens to you and not dismissive or authorative. He has always supported us but guided us. His advice and treatment has always worked out well for us. I know is popular so sometimes he is difficult to get, but our family would always want to be cared for by him! I also really like Dr Aslett

Dr Joseph McGilligan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Dr Joseph McGilligan: http://iwgc.net/eegle