Dr Joseph McGilligan

24th May 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Conducted a minor zist removal surgery within minutes. Besides the carrying out the process exceptionally well (now that I can confirm this since it has healed) he was very relaxed and approachable which made the process far smoother.

22nd May 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Excellent Doctor, always willing to listen, provides good advice and recommendations to resolve any health issue raised with him.

20th May 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I felt like a wimp having to go to Dr McGilligan for minor surgery to correct an ingrowing toenail that has been extremely painful for about 3 months. He was great explaining that it was not through my own neglect and that there was no way that my toe would recover naturally. I felt less of a wimp when he explained exactly what was happening by taking the trouble to draw a couple of diagrams. He was friendly with a good sense of humour and conducted the surgery efficiently and painlessly. It is now a few hours after the operation and beginning to feel better already. Nevertheless, he took care to explain how to look after it to avoid infection over the next couple of days and gave me an estimate as to when I could resume normal sporting activities. A professional and pleasant experience that left me feeling great.

19th May 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Excellent doctor with a good explanation and experience everything went with a hitch I felt comfortable I will recommend this doctor 10/10 thank you.

17th May 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr McGilligan is an outstanding and wonderful doctor. He literally saved my husband's life by spotting a very serious infection.

Short link to review Dr Joseph McGilligan: http://iwgc.net/eegle