Dr Joseph McGilligan

26th February 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

This doctor could not have been more helpful and put me at ease before a minor procedure

23rd February 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr McGilligan continues to provide an excellent professional service. Following my visit regarding two further suspicious skin lesions, Dr McGilligan was able to see me just a few days later to remove them and send for testing. The process was done quickly and painlessly under local anaesthetic and stitches applied. These have now been removed and everything is healing very well. I count myself lucky that my local GP provides such a prompt and caring service. Thank you again Dr McGilligan!

22nd January 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

An outstanding doctor who takes time to understand your condition and prescribe appropriate treatment and medication. He may run late but who cares when you are in safe hands with such a caring and competent doctor.

21st January 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr. McGilligan, is a fantastic Doctor, very professional. Dr. McGilligan performed minor surgery on me and removed a number of cysts from my arms and back. He did a fabulous job, pain free and scaring is almost invisible. Brilliant Doctor.

14th January 2019
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Not only was I able to see Dr McGilligan within an hour of ringing the surgery, but his handling of my ailment could not have been more thorough. Furthermore, he took a sample of my blood so that it could be tested that day, and also gave me a flu jab! This is the NHS at its best. Thank you Greystone House Surgery

Short link to review Dr Joseph McGilligan: http://iwgc.net/eegle