Dr Joseph McGilligan

11th May 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I had a consultation with Dr McGilligan for a minor skin condition, which was diagnosed quickly. However Dr McGilligan had taken the time to read my notes, and pointed out my early diagnosis of osteoporosis. After starting the menopause at 39, I am now 47, I finally feel I have a GP who acknowledges and takes seriously what is a difficult change in women younger. He has kindly referred me, and I am hoping for a consultation soon at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital to address what I have been enduring with no support or guidance from previous GP’s. I am truly thankful for his time, interest and sincere concern.

9th May 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Top Doctor. I never felt rushed, He goes through & explains everything in detail. walked away with a smile on my face

5th May 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I would definitely recommend Dr McGilligan, he is the best GP I have ever had. He always spends time listening to me and when explaining my condition and treatment he makes sure I understand everything. I have spent almost 2 years visiting different doctors for the same condition, but after visiting Doctor McGilligan I finally have a diagnosis which has enabled me to get treated. He goes above and beyond to make sure his patients are in overall good health rather than just focusing on the obvious symptoms. I trust him completely and will request to have an appointment with him if I ever need to go the the GP in the future.

4th May 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Very thorough and helpful and took time to listen

6th April 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr McGilligan is a great doctor. It’s rare to find a doctor who is not watching the clock and rushing you out of the room. He spends time with his patients to work through any concerns and is always thorough, professional and very kind! Dr McGilligan genuinely wants to give the best care he can and do the right thing by the patient.

Short link to review Dr Joseph McGilligan: http://iwgc.net/eegle