Dr Joseph De Bono

• Cardiology

11th June 2015
Written by a patient at Riverside Surgery

I attended with an ear infection and Dr De Bono prescribed ear drops and took a swab of the infected ear to rule out any other problem. She confirmned that as I was diabetic I was right to attend and not ignore a protential problem.

8th May 2014
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

I was referred to Dr De Bono by my GP. I'd been suffering for some time with weird disturbing heart palpitations and was in quite an anxious state. I'd been dismissed countless times by my GP and told there was absolutely nothing wrong with my heart and that I was in fact suffering from panic attacks (which I knew they weren't having suffered from them in the past) But by the time I got to see Dr De Bono I had almost convinced myself that this must be anxiety related. Dr De Bono listened carefully to my symptoms, asked me relevant questions and examined me. And diagnosed me with SVT. He told me I could have an operation to hopefully fix the issue, explained the procedure, gave me coping mechanisms to use in the meantime, told me what to do if the symptoms continued for any length of time and gave me great reassurance. He carried out the procedure for me and I had every confidence in him. The procedure worked well, the follow up appointments have been thorough, he has a kindly yet professional demeanour and I have nothing but good things to say about him. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Nearest Cardiologists