Dr Jose De Murtinho-Braga Ossa

1st March 2015
Written by a patient at Northdown Surgery

Unfortunately I have now moved and left the area but I feel I must say I have been unable to find a G.P that comes close to Dr Braga he helped me with some mental health issues a while back( work related) and although this is not an issue for me anymore I appreciated Dr Braga's help and time enormously, a very kind man.

27th February 2015
Written by a patient at Northdown Surgery

Can't praise this G.P highly enough, kind ,compassionate and reassuring. Dr Braga listens and takes time to explain, this is in complete contrast to any other G.P I have ever met ....I really do feel ' he goes the extra mile' even when under pressure in a Surgery that is understaffed and has a tremendous amount of patients , I really do feel he is outstanding and it should be noted , just hope he doesn't leave . I have been with this surgery more than Thirty years and have only recently had cause to see Dr Braga , his overall manner is not that of a GP who thinks he is someone special but that of a man who happens to be a G.P and is able to help

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at Northdown Surgery

Dr Braga is such a charming doctor who always has a smile on his face :) Unfortunately I am no longer a patient at Northdown Surgery as I moved to Ramsgate, but feel I want to let everyone know what a fantastic doctor he is. He listens to what you have to say and never feel like he is rushing you. I completely trust in him and he put me at ease when I was worried about something. It's thanks to him that I no longer suffer with my skin condition like I used to. I had seen so many other doctors at previous surgeries that gave me cream after cream that would either make it worse or just tone it down...Dr Braga took a good look at my hands and said you need this cream...In three days it had cleared completely!! He and all the other doctors at Northdown Surgery are wonderful and do their job admirably. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but if you see any bad reviews about the surgery (doctors especially), as far as I am concerned they shouldn't be on here!!

1st December 2014
Written by a patient at Northdown Surgery

I have received excellent care from Dr Braga for a period of over ten years - historically for mental health issues and recently for cancer. His prompt action in referring me to a top London hospital was exemplary. I have always found him extremely proficient.

Short link to review Dr Jose De Murtinho-Braga Ossa: http://iwgc.net/eezqc