Dr Jeremy Weinbren

• Anaesthetics and ITU

19th August 2018
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

I was in Hillingdon hospital after a nerve block injection at another hospital went wrong. Unfortunately I was left with a post dural puncture headache after the injection pierced the sacreal fluid surrounding the spinal cord and brain. After other treatments for this whilst in Hosp I was finally given a blood patch by Dr Weinbren. I was terrified of another back procedure as I had so much pain during the nerve block, which I must add was unusual and had never had any pain during other root blocks. DR Weinbren was very understanding, explained everything and also had a great sense of humour which put me at ease straight away. The procedure was a great success and I now have my life back, the headache was so debilitating. Thank you so much to Dr Weinbren and his staff they were truly fantastic.

8th July 2017
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Well what can I about dr jemery weinbrein he is my pain specialist, he is awesome yes waiting time are a time pain, but that is not his fault he is give so many patients to see. In a day with not enough time in the day, but some how he does it, but in a way that makes you feel like you are not making his life difficult. He always makes me laugh, but when I am having one of my low days he know and picks up on it straight away. Hi is the best doctor I have ever have, many other doctors could take a bit of his ways . Then patients would be more open and more willing to talk and easier to communicate with. I truly dread the day that he leaves.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists