Dr Jens Stahlschmidt

• Pathology

1st May 2016
Written by a carer at Cumberland Infirmary

I seen this Dr last night at cue doc with my granddaughter and the time and care he gave her was amazing, we were in there for nearly an hour and he directed everything towards her and he then explained everything again to me I went away feeling hopeful that things will be resolved with my granddaughter. She has seen many drs with the problems she has and non of them have been as thorough as he was, wish he was in my surgery as he would definitely be an asset.

5th April 2015
Written by a patient at Cumberland Infirmary

I saw Dr stahlschmidt in the qdoc department of the carlisle infirmary. I have seen many doctors over the years and, to be honest, I had lost all confidence in them. Until I met Dr stahlschmidt, he is funny, he relaxed me, he had time to listen, he is in my opinion the most knowledgable Dr I have met, he is very down to earth and above all, he believed me when no other doctor did. Thank you so much Dr.

28th December 2014
Written by a carer at Cumberland Infirmary

We met him at the cumberland infirmary on 27 Dec 14. My husband is suffering from cancer and is terminally ill. We went because he was in a lot of pain. The doctor was brilliant. He was caring interested in Mike kind and very knowledgeable.

Short link to review Dr Jens Stahlschmidt: http://iwgc.net/eex6a