Dr Jayne Healicon

• Psychiatry

19th October 2016
Written by a patient at Amble Health Centre

THIS DOCTOR ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER DOCTORS WHO ARE PSYCHIATRISTS THAT I HAVE SEEN ARE NOT WILLING TO LET ME KNOW WHAT MY ILLNESS IS AND THIS IS NOT ANY HELP TO ME AT ALL HOW CAN I GET HELP FOR A ILLNESS WHEN IM STILL NOT GIVEN A NAME TO IT OR A DIAGNOSIS STILL. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ANY OF THE DOCTORS I HAVE SEEN I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE NAME OF MY ILLNESS LIKE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HEART DISEASE OR STROKES OR A BAD BACK OR A HEADACHE KNOW. WHY ARE PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ILLNESS NOT GIVEN A NAME OR DIAGNOSIS IT'S NOT RIGHT THAT INFORMATION BETWEEN DOCTORS ABOUT THE PEOPLE THEY ARE SEEING IS HIDDEN FROM YOU AND ONLY THEY KNOW THERE IS TO MUCH SECRECY AND NOT ENOUGH TRUTH FROM THEM.

3rd October 2016
Written by a patient at Amble Health Centre

I put my trust in Dr healicon as I saw her for many years and told her things that I couldn't even tell one of my parents I had no one else to talk to and I hoped she would have helped me when she said she was concerned about me I then began to lose that trust very quickly and I thought I can't tell her nothing else as I was afraid of who she was telling behind my back I now knew I had no where else to turn and no one to talk to again so I just kept struggling with day to day life I am writing this review even thinking I am doing something wrong when all I am doing is trying to explain things about the care I was receiving at the time from Dr healicon

9th April 2016
Written by a patient at Alnwick Infirmary

This Doctor makes disclosures and tittle tattles to third parties without your knowledge or consent despite having a lawful obligation to seek consent before disclosure, and she failed to disclose she had done so despite having a lawful obligation to do so. I only became aware of her breach of confidentiality FOUR YEARS later when disclosure was made by the third party.

Nearest Psychiatrists