Dr Javier Gonzalez Polledo

4th September 2017

Highly reccommended

13th June 2017
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

Dr Gonzalez has been my doctor for many years, apart from when we moved away for 4 years. I was very pleased, on our return, to find Dr Gonzalez was again my doctor. I admit that at times I haven't been able to follow his accent easily but I think that might be down to my hearing. He gives good advice and is prepared to listen to your problems. My wife and I both feel lucky to have him as our doctor.

8th June 2016
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

Very rude. Was dismissive and made me feel like I was wasting his time. Other people I know have said the same. Left and went home and cried. Will not see again.

15th April 2016
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

He was very professional, putting me at ease all the way through the appointment. Explaining what was going to happen, before hand. I had the procedure before with another dr, but today was so much better. I was so much more relaxed and so the procedure went smoother.

7th December 2015
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

Today I had to see Dr. Gonzalez as a one off appointment as he is not my usual GP, but he was really exceptionally good. He put me at my ease straight away, answered my questions and sorted out my health problem. I cannot fault this appointment in any way. It was like a breath of fresh air in this day and age.