Dr Javier Gonzalez Polledo

15th April 2016
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

He was very professional, putting me at ease all the way through the appointment. Explaining what was going to happen, before hand. I had the procedure before with another dr, but today was so much better. I was so much more relaxed and so the procedure went smoother.

7th December 2015
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

Today I had to see Dr. Gonzalez as a one off appointment as he is not my usual GP, but he was really exceptionally good. He put me at my ease straight away, answered my questions and sorted out my health problem. I cannot fault this appointment in any way. It was like a breath of fresh air in this day and age.

3rd July 2015
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

Gives good advice on improving lifestyle before prescribing, however, prescribes what is necessary without question. Quick referrals to hospital where necessary. Usually cheerful and jovial but can be a bit moody sometimes.

3rd December 2014
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

Dr Gonzalez has been my doctor for over 12 years. He is very caring, professional and really listens to his patients. He has treated me and my family very well and we are very pleased with him. I would totally recommending him to the people of Bexhill. We are lucky to have doctors like him.