Dr Jarek Nowacki

Associate Specialist in Emergency Medicine with 12 yrs clinical practice. Now mainly providing medical cover for Urgent Care Centres. Seeing unselected (OOH) patient with minor trauma, general medical and paeditaric emergiences, routine GP visits. Clinical and practical experience in managing trauma and minor surgical presentations.Practical skills in basic and trauma surgery acquired while training in Poland, confirmed with post graduate exam in UK (MRCS Eng). Competent in use of emergency USS in acute medical/surgical presentations confirmed by Level 2 competency. Working as faculty member during commercial and educationally approved USS training for General Practitioners and Trainee doctors

• Emergency Medicine

10th June 2018
Written by a carer at Queen Mary's Hospital

Dr Jared Nowacki was kind & courteous towards my elderly Mother. He listened to her, treated her with respect and explained his diagnosis carefully to her. My Mother was reassured and left the Urgent Care Unit at Queen Mary's Hospital Sidcup Kent in far better spirits. I can not thank Dr Nowacki enough for his care. I would also like to thank the front of house staff member who helped me and my Mother with a wheel chair and the checking in process.

25th November 2017
Written by a patient at Erith and District Hospital

the most pleasant, precise/concise, knowledgable and professional doctor I have ever met!

7th October 2017
Written by a patient at Erith and District Hospital

This was my first visit to Erith Hospital Urgent Care Centre. I was seen by Dr Jarek. He greeted very politely with a hand shake introducing himself. Dr Jarek is very patient and listens to the problem experienced and as a result of this the treatment I received was very beneficial and I left feeling much better than when I arrived. Great Doctor, one of the best GP's I have encountered.

Nearest Emergency medicine specialists