Dr Jack Galliford

18th December 2017

Dr Jack Galliford has continued to provide great renal care for me during the past ten years of transplantation. He has a genuine will to care for all and his particular interest in immunology has extended the survival of my renal transplant. He has, on many occasions, sat with me to explain very clearly, what I can expect. At the same time has been able to work with me in a partnership to make decisions relating to my health care plan. He is one of my inspirations and person I can depend on when I need help.

23rd February 2016

A great consultant who cares about every patient reassuring them of the positives and explaining the negatives at great length. Very amiable and brilliant at his job with exceptional knowledge of his chosen field.

18th December 2015

Dr Galliford has been my consultant since 2009 when I had a antibody miss match transplant. He has first class medical skills and is a real leader in this field. He has managed to keep my renal function good and stable through his thorough and careful management of my renal function despite my many other illnesses along the way. I would have no hesitation is recommending him as I doubt you would be able to find any better consultant in the UK.

• Nephrology