Dr Jacek Krysztofiak

Written by a NHS patient at Old Road West Surgery
5th May 2021

Dr Jack was absolutely fantastic - I felt listened to and he was very easy to communicate with. I would recommend him to anyone looking to see a specialist psychiatrist - thank you Dr Jack.

Written by a patient at Psychiatry-UK
18th January 2021

I had tried to get an ADHD diagnosis through the NHS twice before and both times they dismissed me, not even referring me to the adult mental health team. After the second time of being dismissed by a GP I was worried that I did not have ADHD and was in fact incapable or lazy. On a whim one night I just went for it and booked an appointment on Psychiatry-UK. I picked Dr Jack due to the fact that he has been specialised in ADHD for a substantial amount of his career. With my appointment confirmed Dr Jack thanked me and gave me two questionnaires to complete as well as a questionnaire for my mom to complete. During my appointment with Dr Jack we discussed a whole host of things from the past to present day. He was friendly, easy going and humorous. He was able to tell me during the appointment that I had ADHD which lifted such a huge weight off of my shoulders. He then told me that medication would help and he told me which medication he believed would be most suitable. I moved on to titration about a week later something Dr Jack helped speed up by contacting admin. I have now completed my titration and on a stable dose. I have had my follow up appointment with him and he has set in motion a shared care agreement with my GP (Made sure I rang up my named GP to make sure he would be willing to enter a shared care agreement, which he was). I would recommend Dr Jack to anyone who is considering having an ADHD evaluation. Thanks Dr Jack.

Written by a patient at Old Road West Surgery
28th October 2020

I was really anxious about having a video assessment as I'm uncomfortable on any video conversation, but especially when dealing with such a big unresolved issue for myself. Dr Jacek put me at ease really quickly, he was very thorough, never judgemental and extremely knowledgeable about not only adhd but other conditions I have. He gave me a number of suggestions relating to my overall health, and was keen to suggest to my GP further actions to make sure I get the best care for all of my conditions not just adhd. Really happy I ended up with Dr Jacek.

• Psychiatry