Dr Hayley Van Zwanenberg

• Psychiatry

29th September 2017
Written by a carer at Woodbourne Priory Hospital

This doctor discharged my son whilst he was still very unwell and had not had sucessful home leave. We felt he was too ill for discharge and told her so. He was back in a&e very quickly and it took him more than a year to get better elsewhere. She is a obviously a bright and articulate doctor but her clinical decision in this case was the wrong one. The whole family had a terrible time as a result of her decision to discharge. The community support was not adequate for our son to step down to and there was not time for a good discharge plan or anywhere near enough support for us parents.

6th September 2016
Written by a patient at Woodbourne Priory Hospital

I saw Dr Hayley Van Zwanenberg at the Woodbourne Priory. I was so ill and no doctor had helped before. Dr Hayley was great she listened, understood and worked out why my day was taken up with bad thoughts and routines. She got me well really quickly. I enjoy life again thanks to Dr Hayley. She is a great psychiatrist. If you need help, go to her.

1st August 2016
Written by a patient at Woodbourne Priory Hospital

She is very kind and easy to talk to, she is also very caring. She gave very good advice on what medication to take and also gave good adive on what to do in different situations that I may find myself in. She has helped me a lot with my anxiety. The only small thing I would say is, I felt like she listened to my parents more than she listened to me. Overall I think she is a great psychiatrist and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Nearest Psychiatrists