Dr Guy Perrett

Written by a patient at The Consulting Rooms
4th March 2020

I saw this Doctor regarding a problem i had been experiencing for a while and had already asked him about. The reason i came back was the problem was still there and was getting worse and was bothering me or i wouldnt have bothered. After my visit i wished i hadnt bothered. I was greeted with a good morning but there was no sign of a smile. Once inside his consulting room i was asked what the problem was and i proceeded to explain. The response i got was that we had already discussed this problem and basically he wasnt willing to do anything so i was being left with my problem. I found this doctors whole attitude was uncaring and i was made to feel as if i was wasting his time by being there. After my visit i will not be back to see this doctor as he was unfriendly and unhelpful.

Written by a patient at The Consulting Rooms
16th March 2019

Found this nhs GP dour not very helpful , spent 4 mins at the last consultation he had little to offer having had a long term physical condition .Hope he has more time for the money spinning private patients . wont be back here even in an emergency .

Short link to review Dr Guy Perrett: http://iwgc.net/efrgf