Dr Gurjit Chohan

• Neurology

30th October 2016
Written by a patient at Royal United Hospital

Dr Chohan has been an excellent doctor to me over the past few years. First of all she diagnosed my illness within a few minutes of meeting me where as my previous doctor had failed to do that for many years previously. Secondly, she has paid constant attention to my welfare - checking my prescription, my reactions to my meds and making changes where necessary. I am very grateful for all the help she has given me.

16th September 2016
Written by a patient at Royal United Hospital

She is extremely arrogant and condescending with no regard for her patient's well being. She injected me with Botox for Dystonia where ever she wanted with no consultation in all of 3 seconds. Having roughly diagnosed me with the illness she then later changed her mind and claimed the injections were helping because of the placebo effect, in other words it was in my head. The Botox visibly shrank damaged muscles yet she claimed Botox doesn't do that despite the evidence starring her in the face. Very uptight and un helpful woman.

Nearest Neurologists