Dr Gibrani Eykyn

8th December 2017
Written by a patient at Cherrybrook Medical Centre

A very helpful caring doctor

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Centre

I have seen many doctor's over the years for many different illnesses, and many surgeries, I have to say I felt more comfortable talking to Dr Eykyn than any other, He just makes you feel at ease no matter what the ailment, He had all the answers I needed and made sure I understood everything before I left , I didn't feel rushed in any way , I only wish there was more like him . It's just a shame we can't have the same doctor every time we visit the sugery, Thank you for being there .

31st March 2017
Written by a carer at Cherrybrook Medical Centre

My husband (65), previously a Martial Arts student for over 30 years and very fit) has been ill for over 2.5 years after getting flu which then developed into all sorts of complications also affecting his heart and lungs. He was never hospitalised except for a urine infection. Dr Eykyn has worked with him and he is now starting to recover. My only concern is that we were unable at times to see Dr Eykyn and had to start the story over again with different doctors. I think it is imperative that the same doctor sees a long term sick patient. That continuity is so important and saves time in the long term. We can usually see a doctor on the same day but with difficulty as the bookings are by phone. I think it would be beneficial for the doctor to be more available by phone as an appointment is not alway necessary - has anyone thought about Skype?

3rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Centre

Dr Eykyn has the ability to engage with you from the outset, therefore confidence is immediately established. He sits in a way that makes you feel he is there to listen, which he does. There is a relaxed approach giving the impression you are important and are not taking up the time of the next patient. He has a sense of humour (which I discovered at my last consultation!) I have such appreciation of the way he took time to help when my husband was dying. Finally Dr Eykyn has a wonderfully caring disposition, smile, and personal presentation.

1st March 2017
Written by a patient at Cherrybrook Medical Centre

I have been a patient of Dr Eykyn for several years, I have always found him very caring and professional. Although Dr Eykyn is always busy and in demand I have never felt rushed and he always explains everything in plain terms. Today I went to see him on quite a trivial matter that however was causing me concern. Dr Eykyn took the time to reassure me what the problem was and put my mind at rest. I cannot recommend Dr Eykyn enough.

Doctors working at Cherrybrook Medical Centre