Dr Gibrani Eykyn

3rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Centre

Dr Eykyn has the ability to engage with you from the outset, therefore confidence is immediately established. He sits in a way that makes you feel he is there to listen, which he does. There is a relaxed approach giving the impression you are important and are not taking up the time of the next patient. He has a sense of humour (which I discovered at my last consultation!) I have such appreciation of the way he took time to help when my husband was dying. Finally Dr Eykyn has a wonderfully caring disposition, smile, and personal presentation.

1st March 2017
Written by a patient at Cherrybrook Medical Centre

I have been a patient of Dr Eykyn for several years, I have always found him very caring and professional. Although Dr Eykyn is always busy and in demand I have never felt rushed and he always explains everything in plain terms. Today I went to see him on quite a trivial matter that however was causing me concern. Dr Eykyn took the time to reassure me what the problem was and put my mind at rest. I cannot recommend Dr Eykyn enough.

15th November 2014
Written by a patient at Cherrybrook Medical Centre

I have been a patient of Dr Ekyn for a few years, he is always ready to listen and offers sound knowledge advice. I would trust him with my life, Dr Ekyn offers a brilliant service with commitment and understanding, turnaround of diagnosis is fast and efficient... Well done to all staff at Cherrybrook. We are very lucky to have such a well organised surgery with friendly staff always polite and kind.

Doctors working at Cherrybrook Medical Centre