Dr Francis Nicholls

19th July 2016
Written by a patient at Old School Surgery

My wife and I are both patients of Dr Nicholls, and have been so for a number of years. We have total faith in him, he is patient listens to us, and prescribes in a very professional manner. A thorough gentleman.

2nd June 2016
Written by a patient at Old School Surgery

as a result of injuries in a car accident in 1988 I suffer constant pain and long spells of sciatica. I ended up on daily morphine patches and my life was spent in a haze. Dr Nicholls altered my pain relief and changed doseage in respect of other medications. pain is still there but less severe and my quality of life has changed dramatically.

11th May 2015
Written by a patient at Alfriston Surgery

A good doctor. Thorough, caring ,nice manner

1st January 2015
Written by a patient at Alfriston Surgery

I arranged to have a consultation with Dr Francis Nicholls at the Alfriston Surgery on the afternoon of 5th December. When making the appointment, the receptionist was friendly, efficient and helpful. Dr Nicholls was extremely polite and expressed a caring attitude. He listened to my problems and suggested the appropriate action to be taken. He was also good enough to give me an influenza vaccination, to save me the bother of visiting the surgery at Seaford. I was grateful to receive such first class service from the doctor and also, almost as importantly, from the receptionist.