4th June 2018

Dr Ryan was absolutely wonderful with my 4 year old son. After 2 years of endless appointments she is the first doctor (including specialist consultants) who has really listened to him and to me. Just brilliant. Thank you.

13th June 2015

Dr Ryan is a caring doctor who really listens when you go to see her. She explains clearly what treatment is necessary but also takes into account my views. My daughters like going to see her because she is kind and sympathetic to them.

11th February 2015

Dr Ryan literally has been my saviour ! After suffering in silence following years of not being listened to , Dr Ryan changed everything for me . My consultation involved me being heard, where discussions and decisions were jointly made by the both of us . I was booked in for investigations , bloods were arranged and a management plan took place . As a result of this 10 minute consultation my life has been completely turned around and all for the better.

11th February 2015

My 5yo son has received brilliant service from this practice and Dr Ryan . His problems were assessed and managed brilliantly right down to ensuring that he had a follow up appointment ( which was booked for us at the end of the initial appointment)for a further review and a plan in place to ensure we knew what to do if the situation arose again.

9th February 2015

Always has time to listen and is a very caring doctor