Dr Eleni Palazidou

• Psychiatry

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

I agree entirely with the above reviewer. I have known no other doctor talk so thoughtfully through different aspects of various kinds of medication; she involves the patient at every stage. I felt Professor Palazidou knew and related to me as a person - almost as a friend. She listened carefully and remembered little details I had mentioned in previous meetings. I have not seen the Professor for about twelve years. I am delighted that she is now taking private patients as I live miles away from the Mile End Hospital and would not be able to see her as a National Health patient.

11th July 2008
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

Dr. Palazidou takes a very open and explanatory approach to psychiatry which made me feel very reassured. She spent a long time discussing matters with me and made me feel very at ease and able to talk. I feel so much better after receiving medicine that actually works for me. I would have no hesitation in recommending this doctor as I got a real feeling of competence from her.

Nearest Psychiatrists