Dr Durgesh Rajsingh

21st December 2017
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

I am not one for writing reviews, but I saw this GP for the first time today with an Orthopedic issue. I found him to be very pleasant, friendly and professional. Thank you for your kind approach and thorough explanation of my shoulder/arm problem.

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

Dr Raj Singh is funny a good listener he makes you feel welcome .

6th December 2016
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

I have seen Dr RajSingh for the past 5 years since he joined the surgery. Not only is he an excellent and knowledgeable and thorough Dr but he is always cheerful, chirpy and has a nice nature. He listens, he's kind, he's sincere and caring! His addition to the surgery was a breath of fresh air. I think they all know what a great asset he is to the team as I have seen other Doctor's knock on his door and call upon him for advice. Thank you for treating me for the past 5 years or so it's much appreciated!!

17th July 2016
Written by a carer at Burnham Health Centre

I had an apointment which due to no ones fault I unfortunately was late (due to there being a long queue at reception causing a 15 +minute wait to check in.) The receptionist was extremely helpful, emailing Dr Rajsingh to make him aware of the reason for my apparent lateness. After waiting over an hour outside and patients coming and going in front of me (other GPs & staff seeing me still there for all that time without word to ask me why) I spoke to the same receptionist who sent another email to Dr Rajsingh, who replied to her stating he "would not see (me) as I was late". This is completely unacceptable and I complained to the acting practice manager immediately who totally agreed and called me the next day with an appointment with a GP of my choice. I am keen for this not to happen again as I fear I am not the only patient this GP may have treated in the same way, nor will it be the last if it is not brought to the attention of his seniors. GPs are employed to see patients not pointedly ignore them.

11th May 2016
Written by a carer at Burnham Health Centre

This doctor was brilliant. My daughter developed a rash whilst at school, I took her straight to Burnham Health Centre where we where quickly taken to incubation in case it was anything contagious. Dr Durgesh Rajsingh, quickly checked my daughter for any serious causes. The way he treated my daughter with such fun and laughter meant she quickly allowed him to examine her and followed his requests for deep breathing, or letting him check her ears and throat. My daughter is not normally so cooperative! Dr Durgesh Rajsingh, quickly put me at ease that it was not meningitis or scarlet fever and as long as her vacations were all up to date it was most likely a tail end of a virus. He prescribed a course of anti histamines to help with the rash. I would have no doubts in seeing this doctor myself or take my daughter again, I would also recommend him to anyone.

Short link to review Dr Durgesh Rajsingh: http://iwgc.net/efblu