Dr Durgesh Rajsingh

6th December 2016
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

I have seen Dr RajSingh for the past 5 years since he joined the surgery. Not only is he an excellent and knowledgeable and thorough Dr but he is always cheerful, chirpy and has a nice nature. He listens, he's kind, he's sincere and caring! His addition to the surgery was a breath of fresh air. I think they all know what a great asset he is to the team as I have seen other Doctor's knock on his door and call upon him for advice. Thank you for treating me for the past 5 years or so it's much appreciated!!

11th May 2016
Written by a carer at Burnham Health Centre

This doctor was brilliant. My daughter developed a rash whilst at school, I took her straight to Burnham Health Centre where we where quickly taken to incubation in case it was anything contagious. Dr Durgesh Rajsingh, quickly checked my daughter for any serious causes. The way he treated my daughter with such fun and laughter meant she quickly allowed him to examine her and followed his requests for deep breathing, or letting him check her ears and throat. My daughter is not normally so cooperative! Dr Durgesh Rajsingh, quickly put me at ease that it was not meningitis or scarlet fever and as long as her vacations were all up to date it was most likely a tail end of a virus. He prescribed a course of anti histamines to help with the rash. I would have no doubts in seeing this doctor myself or take my daughter again, I would also recommend him to anyone.

28th November 2015
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

I have seen Dr Rajsingh on and off since he joined the practice, and I have always found him to be a great listener and will always give you an honest opinion. This week, I had another reason to thank him. I have (possibly) a rare condition - it's not terminal or anything like that, but it will affect me for the rest of my days. I have recently seen an external Doctor, and part of his treatment was to add a new drug to my list after a test. I rang the centre on Wednesday to ask if the letter had been received by the practice and Dr Rajsingh rang me around 11 am. Whilst the letter hadn't been received, we had a quick chat about my condition, and he (rightly) suggested I ring the external Doctor's secretary to see what had happened. I didn't do this - too busy :) - but I was going to chase up next week. So, on Friday last (27/11) I got a 'phone call at about 7.45 pm. It was Dr Rajsingh (working late!) who had phoned me to let me know that the letter had been received and he was sending the new prescription electronically to the pharmacy and it would be ready for me on Saturday. Unfortunately, I had a terrible headache, and wasn't my usual chipper self, but I thanked him and told him how grateful I was. This is fantastic patient care - I am very grateful and very impressed. Dr Rajsingh is a credit to the practice and the NHS.