Dr Dino Pardhanani

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Wonderful Dr. Wonderful man. He's always listened to me.

20th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Whenever I can I am trying to avoid appointment to be made with Dr Dino Pardhanani. Unfortunately my last experience was no choice as it was emergency last minute. I always have the same experience with him - not listening at all and trying to get rid of me as quickly as possible. Few years ago when I was pregnant and bleeding he send me home with advice - "it's normal" and did not recognise I was actually miscarriaging. Every patient should have full 10 min of help and advice and not literally 3 minutes after bearly checking the patient - especially child patient!!! Not happy at all with this doctor and as long as I am registered at Mulgrave Rd surgery I will not make any further appointments with him.

8th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Dr Pardhanani has been my doctor for over 11 years. I always make appointments with him if I can help it. He is a great doctor who knows his stuff, who listens and advises patients in the best possible way. I feel comfortable talking to him about anything. I would definitely recommend him.

7th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Greaaaaaat greaaaaaat Doctor as simple as that

7th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Well DR pardhanani has been looking after me for almost 9 years now and as I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and depression so it's hard to find a Dr that you can open your heart and soul to him and feel free and comfortable to talk to but with DR pardhanani it feel so so great to talk to him .. he listens and give you time to try to express what you want to say .. he is a wonderful wonderful DR in all ways and I do recommend him without doubt to any new patient to the surgery.. his greaaaaaat DR AS SIMPLE AS THAT .. and he deserves every good things in life because of his great conscience and the way he give his best to help

Short link to review Dr Dino Pardhanani: http://iwgc.net/efk9y