Dr Dino Pardhanani

8th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Dr Pardhanani has been my doctor for over 11 years. I always make appointments with him if I can help it. He is a great doctor who knows his stuff, who listens and advises patients in the best possible way. I feel comfortable talking to him about anything. I would definitely recommend him.

7th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Greaaaaaat greaaaaaat Doctor as simple as that

7th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Well DR pardhanani has been looking after me for almost 9 years now and as I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and depression so it's hard to find a Dr that you can open your heart and soul to him and feel free and comfortable to talk to but with DR pardhanani it feel so so great to talk to him .. he listens and give you time to try to express what you want to say .. he is a wonderful wonderful DR in all ways and I do recommend him without doubt to any new patient to the surgery.. his greaaaaaat DR AS SIMPLE AS THAT .. and he deserves every good things in life because of his great conscience and the way he give his best to help

4th August 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Dr pardhanani has been my family doctor for over ten years. He has helped with many medical problems and offered lots of help and advice. This year I have had a few mental and physical health problems and Dr Pardhanai has been very helpful and supportive. I wouid recommend him to anyone new to the practice.

28th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Iha I I was registered by this practise around the year 2006 and was under the care of DR. Pardhanani since then. During that period he has helped me to control my Diabites by his advice and changes to the medication as and when it was necessary, that I can truly say that the ailment is now under control. Dr. Pardhanani also treats me for Psoriasis and his his great care has enabled me to control this ailment. I was also suffering from high interoccular pressures and by his referrals to the Eye Consultants enabled to lower to more desirable values. Dr. Pardhnani has enabled me to lower my creatinine values by necessary analysis of blood at St. Helier Hospital and the medication that followed. I had a fall in 2013 and by the great care and attention through his referrals to the Orthopaedic Consultants, enabled me to have a reverse total shoulder replacement done. All this medical benefit to the patient was possible due to the kind and great care of Dr. Pardhanani for which I am most greatful and I am sure will be an asset to many similar patient in the future.

Short link to review Dr Dino Pardhanani: http://iwgc.net/efk9y