Dr Dino Pardhanani

13th October 2017
Written by a carer at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

My family had a bad experience of this GP when our young son was sick. Firstly we waited an extra 30 minutes for the appointment, he had significantly overrun his time with the previous patient, well other reviews do say he is a 'great listener', however that comes at a price if you are not one of his regulars I suppose. At the time our son was in a poor mental state,he was given a cursory examination and then prescribed antibiotics, we told him it was extremely difficult to administer the medicine orally. Absolutely no sympathy or advice was offered, this annoyed my wife and at that point he became extremely defensive. He didn't seem to think that overrunning the previous appointment massively would be a problem for us or other patients down the line. Let me be clear, our treatment was so bad with this GP my wife and son changed practice.

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Wonderful Dr. Wonderful man. He's always listened to me.

20th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Whenever I can I am trying to avoid appointment to be made with Dr Dino Pardhanani. Unfortunately my last experience was no choice as it was emergency last minute. I always have the same experience with him - not listening at all and trying to get rid of me as quickly as possible. Few years ago when I was pregnant and bleeding he send me home with advice - "it's normal" and did not recognise I was actually miscarriaging. Every patient should have full 10 min of help and advice and not literally 3 minutes after bearly checking the patient - especially child patient!!! Not happy at all with this doctor and as long as I am registered at Mulgrave Rd surgery I will not make any further appointments with him.

8th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Dr Pardhanani has been my doctor for over 11 years. I always make appointments with him if I can help it. He is a great doctor who knows his stuff, who listens and advises patients in the best possible way. I feel comfortable talking to him about anything. I would definitely recommend him.

7th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery - 48 Mulgrave Road

Greaaaaaat greaaaaaat Doctor as simple as that

Short link to review Dr Dino Pardhanani: http://iwgc.net/efk9y