Written by a patient at Nottingham Children's Hospital
20th January 2020

He was very quick, precise and correct in his diagnosis.My son was suffering from reflux and it took him one consultation to refer the correct medication.He explained the reasons and relevant possible conditions.

Written by a carer at BMI The Priory Hospital
15th January 2020

I first met Dr Bakshi after months of medical concerns with my daughter, but I can hoenstly say meeting with him changed the course of our experience with medical professionals. He is knowledgable, takes the time to explain and was fantastic at helping us with referrals and locations for tests needed. But most importantly, I felt listened to every step of the way. My daughter is currently thriving, and I wouldn't want to take her care to anyone else.

Written by a patient at Nottingham Children's Hospital
3rd December 2019

Dr Bakshi did everything he could to help me in diagnosing my chronic urticaria. I would definitely recommend Him. Dr Bakshi and his secretary Donna were extremely helpful always got back to me promptly and helped me in every way possible.

Written by a patient at BMI Nottingham Hospital
2nd October 2019

Dr Bakshi is very friendly and caring with an enormous wealth of expertise. He takes the time to explain what is happening and I would highly recommend him.

Written by a carer at Nottingham Children's Hospital
1st October 2019

Dr Bakshi has been absolutely amazing with our daughter from the first day he met her, he’s speeded up her diagnosis and has been so hands on whenever we’ve needed advise or been unsure about something, always happy to help. We’ve never felt like he hasn’t listened to us or rushed our appointments and was a big part in getting the diagnosis. I couldn’t recommend seeing Dr Bakshi enough. Thank you for all your help, we will continue to see you throughout our daughters Illness.

• Paediatrics