Dr Christopher Saunders

Latest Reviews

23rd July 2008
Written by a patient at St Nicholas Health Centre

I, unfortunately have many medical problems and Dr S is my GP. Unfortunately for him as I am not able to work I have time on my hands to surf the net and watch daytime telly so usually have plenty of questions to ask him when I see him. He is patient and does listen to what I have to say, even when I question him on medical issues concerning me and also other members of my family. All my immediate family are registered at the same practice as me and where possible I try to persuade them to see Dr S. This of course does nothing to help shorten his appointment list but at least I know they're in the best hands. May I also add, that the receptionists (although in many cases get a bad press) are always cheerful and helpfull (even when I'm not at my best) and try their best to accomodate my requests, no matter how inconvinient, so a small message of gratitude for them on the front line! This is just my opinion and comments for our surgery, no doubt other people would totally disagree and wonder if I was talking about the same place, however I'm very happy to be registered there so if anyone from the surgery is reading this keep up the good work and thankyou!

Short link to review Dr Christopher Saunders: http://iwgc.net/edlc