Dr Christopher Howland

2nd January 2016
Written by a patient at Ashfurlong Health Centre

I first saw Dr Howland about 6 years ago when i started to suffer from terrible aniexty to the point of going out of my mind. From that very first appointment and since, i can not say how grateful i am to him, he's a wonderful GP, and I felt assured in his care and treatment. He has an extremely honest approach and really listens to you. I now believe he has left the practice at Ashfurlong. I for one will miss his professionalism, kindness and humour.

12th November 2014
Written by a patient at Ashfurlong Health Centre

I have seen Dr Howland on a few occasions now. I saw him for personal problems and have nothing but praise for him. He listened and was altogether a consumate professional. His manner was patient, empathetic and realistic. Although I felt uncomfortable with my situation he made me feel so much better about myself and his advice was perfect. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Well done and thank you so very much.

Doctors working at Ashfurlong Health Centre