Dr Charlotte Wolstenholme

10th October 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Donington Surgery

Dr Wolstenholme is without doubt the best doctor that I have met in my 51 years. I know that others have commented on how brilliant she is at listening, but more than that, she really gets to know her patients and really does care. You can tell her what you need to tell her and she will without judgement advise you with compassion and great knowledge. If only there were more people like Dr Wolstenholme out there in life, the world would definitely be a better place? Dr Wolstenholme, Keep doing what you are doing as you are definitely making a difference! I genuinely feel that i doubt that I would still be here if it wasn’t for her?

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Donington Surgery

Dr Wolstenholme is a GP I have seen for about 5 years before I had a break, she was a great listener, easy to get on with, friendly, could confide in anything physical or mental health, quite often went overtime she is not bothered about a clock if people need the time, you have to wait to see her but its worth the wait. Out of the last 37 years apart from current GP the best I have seen. I highly recommend her to other people, she is compassionate, understanding and at times you can have a little banter with her which is always nice at times depending what you are going through. If you have had a bad experience please go and see her. Thank you.

5th January 2016
Written by a patient at Castle Donington Surgery

The NHS needs more GPs of the calibre and empathetic awareness of this very special GP; a GP who immediately gives one the impression that she genuinely cares and will talk to you rather her monitor screen; who listens and is one of those rare practitioners who recognises that in many instances - especially where chronic conditions exist - that we have some level of expertise to bring into play. In my 60 odd years with increasingly chronic conditions I have recognised a wide range of GPs. Charlotte Wolstenholme is, in my opinion, of the highest percentile.

Doctors working at Castle Donington Surgery