Dr Catherine Murgatroyd

• Psychiatry

17th December 2013
Written by a patient at Peasley Cross

Dr Murgatroyd has been my consultant psychiatrist for a couple of years now. I have always felt comfortable talking to her. She sits and listens carefully to me while I'm speaking, rather than focusing on writing everything down as I say it. She asks questions that helps me explain how I feel and I have never felt she has judged me for anything I've said. I feel I can be completely open and honest with her and she's the first psychiatrist I've seen who I've not dreaded appointments with. She takes her time to get to know her patients and see me as regularly as needed, rather than the standard 6 months. This is important to me as it shows she actually cares and wants to do the best she can for me. She's friendly, always greets me with a smile and explains everything I need to know. I never feel like she's rushing me and she's very patient with me when I'm struggling to open up.

Short link to review Dr Catherine Murgatroyd: http://iwgc.net/egbn9