Dr Brian Tregaskis

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

2nd August 2018
Written by a patient at Belford Hospital

He diagnosed me with an extremely rare condition (1in a million) and has been there for support in every way possible. Brilliant doctor and man

13th March 2018
Written by a patient at Belford Hospital

I cannot rate this man highly enough. I have seen him a handful of times and each time he has always worked out what the problem is and had treated me successfully. one of the times I went in suffering from meningitis c and he recognised the symptoms and started the treatment promptly thus resulting in my life being saved. What's more when I was in for the couple of weeks afterwards he encouraged every doctor, nurse and student around to have a look at the septicaemia rash that I had. His bedside manner may not be to everyone's taste but his work ethic and knowledge is second to none.

8th November 2017
Written by a patient at Belford Hospital

I was seen by him once he never found out what it was exactly but what he thought it was. i was put on lots of different medications to try sort the problem but nothing working and he refused to see me again when my doctor wrote to him twice because i am still ill nd have been for coming upto a year now. Hes not intrested in his patients . and totaly incapable of accepting he is human and may have actually missed something . Well cleaely he has or i would be better by now but wont have another check. Im disgusted as its putting so much strain on everyone near to me and myself. Iv just been thrown to the wind by this one!

Nearest Gastroenterologists