Dr Bestoun Mawlood

13th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Surgery

Always listens to what I have to say and always has a good solution that will suit me personally, overall a great doctor

7th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Surgery

I attend the surgery at least twice a week. the waiting area is warm and comfortable. I have used this surgery and the one in BrynGwran for about sixteen years. They are both run at the same professional level. The waiting areas are always clean and tidy. The staff are always, very professional and very polite and "Nurse, Receptionists, pharmacist "greet me with a pleasant smile, and a good morning greeting. I believe the people in the medical profession have to put up with a lot of bad behavior and nuisance from so called patients behaving like morons. I am making these comments after both seeing, hearing, and reading various abuser's derogatory comments made about G.P.s, Doctors and Nurses. The people that make these so called, defamatory reports and comments only get away with making them, because the Medical Staff are gaged by the oath they have to sign on patient confidentiality and know they are unlikely to be challenged on there comments.

17th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery

Brilliant GP. I felt listened to and he understood everything that I was trying to get across to him

Doctors working at The Surgery