Dr Barbara Hunsinger

14th September 2016
Written by a patient at Albion Street Surgery

I have found this doctor to be entirely un-sympathetic, and quite terse with patients. Does not allow you to explain your symptoms; you are told to stop talking. This is how I and several other people I know who are patients of hers are treated. I always feel worse after consulting this doctor, and am actively looking to change surgeries.

6th April 2016
Written by a carer at Albion Street Surgery

Dr Hunsinger is an extremely patient person who seemingly has time to listen to the elderly and allow them to speak for themselves. Her abilities and knowledge are beyond criticism and this reflects itself in the excellent service she has provided for my elderly mother.

18th September 2015
Written by a patient at Albion Street Surgery

I am very grateful for the care Dr Hugsinger has given to myself over the years. I am also extremely grateful for the great care she gave my late mum. Thank you.

1st June 2015
Written by a patient at Albion Street Surgery

Very friendly and caring, put me an ease and would definitely be happy to see her again