Dr Barbara Alberts

29th August 2015
Written by a patient at The Doctors House

Dr Alberts is one of the best doctors I have ever come across. She has been my GP for 3 years and has always had a smile. She always makes time to see me, even if I haven't had an appointment booked and no problem is too big nor small. She always makes emergency referral's if required and will spend as much time as needed with you. She has helped me through some really tough times, especially within this last year and she is very caring and sympathetic. I would recommend her to anyone as she is a real people centered person who cares.

15th August 2015
Written by a patient at The Doctors House

Dr Alberts has been my GP for the past 2 years. She always makes a space for me, no problem is too small nor too big, she is very person centred, and always will look for a solution. She has tried to help me find a solution when I cannot see a way forward, and has fought my corner when I have felt there has been no hope. She is one of the best professionals I have come across, and I work in the medical profession myself.