Broadshires Health Centre

Broadshires Health Centre, Broadshires Way, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 1JA

20th April 2015

The only issue I have ever had with this surgery in the last 6 years was trying to get an appointment - this is now much better thanks to the online system. There is an automated check in, which is great for when it's busy and the receptionists are friendly and apologetic if you have been kept waiting. My appointments are always at least 10 minutes late, but I believe that is the same everywhere as appointment times are very short and not always long enough for each patient. I did have a problem ordering my repeat prescription online - when I went to pick it up a few days later, I found it had not been processed and was advised there had been an issue with the online system. I know it would be difficult to advise individuals if their order has not gone through, but perhaps a general email to all patients signed up for the online service to let them know of a potential problem would have helped. Not really a complaint, just an observation. Overall I am very happy with this surgery.

{{category}} working at Broadshires Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broadshires Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejiez