Dr Asnita Drahaman

12th December 2019

Lovely doctor which lots of empathy. Very knowledgable and always ready to listen. The whole Practice is one that I enjoy entering as all staff are friendly and knowledgable. Thank you.

25th August 2015

Dr Drahaman has always had the time to listen to me. She never rushes me and has a kind understanding nature. I have many health issues that can become unstable. She will always see me as soon as possible if I have had a bad episode and will listen carefully to what had happened. She will discuss with me what she considers the best way forward and I trust her decisions totally. She is my doctor of choice if I can get an appointment with her I feel very lucky to have her as 'my'GP

14th August 2015

Dr Drahaman is very efficient in her work and has always give me the best advice and treatment. The best doctor at the surgery. Highly recommend

Written by a patient at Warlingham Green Med Prac
23rd September 2014

Dr. Drahaman is wonderful. I see all the Doctors at this practice as I have had a lot of medical issues over the last few years , but if she ia available I am always glad to get an appointment with her. She seems genuinely interested in my welfare and I never feel as if I am being rushed. I would recommend her to everyone.

1 mile