Dr Anne Miners

2nd August 2018
Written by a patient at Portslade Health Centre

Unlike previous comment, I and all my Family were patients of Dr Miners and found her to be very understanding, concerned always questioning lifestyle in conjunction with the "problem" at the time and I have to say more so than some other Doctors who were at the practice the same time. I have nothing but praise for Dr Miners in the way she totally cared for our family in particular to our three sons from birth. Nothing was too much trouble and if there was any sign of concern, she would take the time to understand and offer help/assistance where and whenever she could or we needed it. I am sad that she is no longer a regular practioner at the centre and pleased she is maintatining a part time basis. My concern now is, is there another Doctor in whom I can place the same trust and faith in ? I hope so....

11th October 2016
Written by a patient at Portslade Health Centre

rude lady, never wants to listen and will fob you off. this 'lady' had me in tears on two separate occasions. she constantly talks down to you and assumes your issues are physiological rather than taking time to look at medical records and assess the situation with a caring manner like a GP should.