Dr Aneil Rawson

11th May 2018
Written by a patient at Acreswood Surgery

For the past six /seven yrs I have been unconditionally supported by Dr Rawson. Having experienced a breakdown I was referred to Chorley MHT. Unfortunately due to the complexity of my case I initially experience quite a lot of negative support. I was very suicidal and was hospitalised on two occasions. I can only say that if it was not for DR Rawson,whose compassion,sensitivity,understanding,care and numerous boxes of tissues,I would definitely not be alive today. He has worked tirelessly to obtain the right intervention for me,often in the face of adversity from other professionals, and is still continuing with me on this journey. He has given me hope that I can and will get through this very dibilatating illness to which I and my family are and will be forever eternally grateful. Thank you Dr Rawson,your an inspiration to your profession.

25th April 2016
Written by a patient at Acreswood Surgery

Dr. Raw son picked up on a problem I had had for over 10 years and which had been ignored by others. He sent me to a specialist straight away, I had scans and am awaiting results from the specialist. He listened to me and offered support. He has my full confidence.

14th November 2013
Written by a patient at Acreswood Surgery

Rude, dismissive and does not listen.

Doctors working at Acreswood Surgery