Dr Andrew Marchetti

• Anaesthetics and ITU

15th August 2014
Written by a patient at Macclesfield District General Hospital

Dr Andrew Marchetti was the consultant anaesthetist when I had my hip operation on 25th june in Macclesfield Hospital. He was very professional and I had complete confidence in him as he talked me through the method of anaesthesia I would be given for my operation. He put me completely at ease as he explained the process to me and was very happy to listen to (and answer)any questions I asked.Throughout the operation(I had a spinal block) he was constantly on hand and checking everything was O.K. The care and bedside manner of Dr Marchetti made the whole experience easier to endure!

23rd April 2014
Written by a patient at Regency Hospital

Dr Marchetti took time to talk me about the plan he had to keep me anaesthetised for my long operation and how he was going to also try and provide some short term post surgery pain relief. He outlined the likely success for the latter and how it would work. He was very personable with an excellent bed side manner. He came to see me the following evening after surgery to see how I was and how my pain relief was. I felt very safe in his care and found him to be very professional.

21st January 2014
Written by a patient at Macclesfield District General Hospital

I had been a little apprehensive about having a spinal injection for my knee replacement operation on 6th January. Dr Marchetti put me entirely at ease by explaining exactly what was going to happen and during the process explaining what I would feel next. I cannot make any suggestions to improve the care given as it was exemplary.

21st January 2014
Written by a patient at Regency Hospital

This was my first visit to hospital for surgery & I was a little nervous not really knowing what to expect. Dr. Andrew Marchetti put me at ease straight away; friendly approach, listened to my concerns and explained what would happen in laymen terms (no medical language used which I didn't understand). Had complete trust in him.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists