Macclesfield District General Hospital

Victoria Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, England, SK10 3BL

1 2 3 4 5 15,259 reviews

3rd November 2019

I have been coming in as a day patient once a month for injections in my eye the first time I had the injection I was terrified but the nurses were very kind and carering and I did not feel a thing when they injected me in the eyeball it was not a bad as I thought it would be I gave all the staff a pen which I make myself as a hobby wen I went for the next injection.You cannot falt Macclesfield hospital all departments do a fantastic job

26th September 2019

I received excellent care from the AAU at Macclesfield General today. From initial referral from my GP at 10.45 my treatment was successfully completed within the day, including blood tests and results, x-ray, consultant review and procedure and discharge. All the staff I had contact with from the receptionist to consultant were brilliant. The receptionist even took the time to make toast and tea for me and my wife as we had missed breakfast. Overall care was impeccable and I mean care not just a service. Thank you and well done |

2nd September 2019

I received incredible care & support from from the ophthalmic team (cataract) on 04/06/19 and the team who performed surgery in August.A month on I can only say the results are amazing.The only pain I suffered was from the harsh metal edge of the theatre trolley exiting it (back of upper legs)Superglue Dense foam to all such trolleys ?.No pain incredible results,each & every member of staff friendly cheerful knowledgable and gave 110% impossible to improve on perfection.

{{category}} working at Macclesfield District General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Macclesfield District General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4h8