31st August 2016

Please bring Dr Sherwood back. She was lovely. She listened to what I had to say and she discussed things with me before referral. She also made suggestions as to what I could do for myself and gave me websites so that I could read up on my condition. She made me feel that she actually cared about me. I know that a lot of patients miss her, even strangers I get talking to in the waiting room mention her.

4th May 2015

Dr Sherwood is amazing. I have been through a very tough time recently with major medical problems and she has been so supportive. Nothing is too much trouble and she gives me all the time I need. She is brilliant, I always try to book in with her.

30th January 2015

she was very good in explaining my blood results in details and listening to my issues in regards to pain and vitamin deficiency advice xx She took the time to be thorough in her notes added to my record what was agreed and what she suggested xx very helpful lady made me feel more confident

3rd January 2015

This was my first time of seeing Dr Sherwood. I don't normally like to see new Dr's but I was very pleasantly surprised and impressed when I did. Dr Sherwood was very friendly and very smiley which made me feel relaxed and more able to explain what was wrong. She answered all my questions and I felt very satisfied with her guidance and treatment. I would recommend her to my family members and have. The only reason I have ticked 4 stars not 5 for 'trust' is because I have only met her once and I need to build the trust over time.

11th December 2014

Dr Sherwood is everything a great GP should be - she listens, she cares, she's a great doctor and she's made a massive difference to my care.